Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

September 28, 2020

Works amazing

This is the only face wash that I've found so far that actually helped clear my face and make it feel nice and soft. Other face washes have made my face break out more.

September 13, 2020

Great face cleanser

This makes my face feel clean without overly stripping my face. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this aids in getting rid of my pimples. I usually use this in the shower to put on my face and I actually use this on my back/shoulder blades as well to get rid of any pimples that appear there. I always come back to this product as it has helped me so much I would recommend

September 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

It does the trick.

I really like this face scrub, leaves my face feeling tight and refreshed. Have to be careful not to get it to close to eyes, otherwise it burns really bad. Sometimes it leaves little “black heads” itself, from the black formula. Easy to get out.

June 29, 2020

Helps

Have noticed less blackheads and my skin has been clearer since using. I have been trying to find the right one for a while now and will see how I feel about it when I'm closer to being done with my current bottle.

June 06, 2020

Good for the price

This is definitely a good value for the price and does the job - I just wasn’t left feeling wowed or even really had any results. It also made my skin slightly dried out and I wasn’t a huge fan of that.

June 02, 2020

It was okay.

This cleanser left my face feeling clean and fresh. It's a good value for a budget cleanser. It really didn't make a huge difference to my skin, and didn't necessarily leave a lasting impression. I may or may not buy again.

April 21, 2020

Works for me

I bought this product for the first time about 2 weeks ago. It worked great. Definitely gives a great deep clean. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. No film left on my face. I will buy this again.

March 13, 2020

Not bad

This cleanser was decent. It did the trick and left my skin soft and not oily, but the formula is a little thick and a bit stubborn to remove. It didn’t leave any residue behind.

January 03, 2020

Minty Fresh

This was perfect for helping get the build up out of my pores. I have suffered from sensitive skin from time to time so. I was nervous about this product. It worked great my skin gets a nice minty feel after putting it on and you can see a softness when you wash it off

December 13, 2019

Okay

I used this product right after I had tried the Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser from Biore, as well. To me, it seemed like this Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is the same product but with added charcoal in it. It had the same scent and consistency. In terms of getting rid of makeup and making skin feel soft and smooth, it does its job. However, I didn't see much change in the appearance of my pores. Also, I did need to make sure I rinsed my face well because the charcoal can leave a black residue if you're not careful. Therefore, it's an okay product but I'm uncertain if I will be repurchasing.