Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

May 12, 2021

Best for oily skin people

I have oily skin and waking up to complete oily skin which need bloating paper. i used this cleanser to wake my skin up . it feels very fresh after washing with this cleanser

March 17, 2021

Love this facial cleanser

definitely part of my shower/ face washing routine . My face feels good after cleansing with this cleanser . I definitely recommend . I still do have a few black heads but for the most part it’s working !

March 13, 2021
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Love this product

Bought this for my daughter as she is a spotty teen. This has been fab. Not only does she love it but I have also started using it. Leaves your face feeling fantastic.

March 10, 2021
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Double YES

I used my superdrug points to get this free so bargain all round. Iv used almost the full bottle and honestly the difference I have seen in my skin is amazing. I suffer from moderate cystic acne however my skins actually combination. I do notice that depending on what mood my skins in I can get a bit dry but I'm actually OK with that. The reduction in my bad skin makes up for it.

February 09, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

A good cleanser.

I like using this product but not all the time. I think it’s great on those make up free days but on days when I’m wearing make up I don’t find it effective for removing all of my make up. It does a great job cleaning my face when I do use it but I don’t feel it removes my make up very well at all.

January 21, 2021

great cleanser but drying

I use this cleanser in the mornings. The minty smell from it leave my face feeling tingly and this helps me wake up in the morning! Although it leaves my skin feeling clean and clean it is very drying. I often find my self moisturizing several times throughout the day. I wish it did not strip the moisture from my face as this cleanser is amazing otherwise.

December 16, 2020

The only thing that works

My skin changed soo much after having my son. I can’t use many products on it anymore including cleansers. This is the only one that actually doesn’t make me break out AND helps clear up my acne. I use it almost daily. It’s honestly the best product for me and of the many many many facial cleansers I have tried, this is the only one that helps me.

December 09, 2020
    Arizona, United States

Good but Drying

This is one of those cleansers that definitely makes your face feel clean! I noticed I was getting less acne with it also. It does seem to significantly dry my skin out if I use it daily, but I typically have dry/combination skin.

November 12, 2020

Happy pores!

In love with this cleanser. It’s my go to night time face wash routine cleanser. I squeeze a little into my fingertips and lather it gently into my cheeks, forehead and chin. I let it sit for about 20 seconds and I can feel my face heating up. When I wash it off, my face feels right, clean and smooth. I love the end results because I have oily skin but with this product, my skin feels so nice!!

November 10, 2020

Love it!

I always use this cleanser in my daily routine. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time. I started using it a few months ago and I have noticed such a difference in my skin.