Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

August 27, 2019

Will never buy it again

Worst things ever purchased
    It make my skin get red after first use
    Second use i noticed small -red pimple everywhere ( which never happened to me before )
    It dry my skin alot
    Smell so bad

January 02, 2019

beware

Although I read mixed reviews about this product, I still decided to try it due to the high rating. I've tried the product two times. The first night I used the product to let me just say they aren't lying when they say it burns. I've used many face washes where I've felt tingling sensations but none like this. I figured the burning sensation meant it was really cleaning my pores, instead it really irritated my skin, left me with little bumps & an itchy face.

0.5/5

August 05, 2018

i tried this and needless to say the following week after using it i was writing a complain to bioré considering how it made my skin feel.. definitely will not buy again

0.8/5

April 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

I used to like these products... I was using the regular one before the baking soda one came out and I bought that one... The baking soda one gave me a chemical burn on my face... I had to put ice on it because it hurt so bad.... I threw that in garbage and I bought this one because I never had that reaction to their products before... But same thing happened... Burned as soon as i put it on...I dont know whats in these products but I won't ever buy or recommend them.... The nose strips I still use with no issue though....

June 30, 2017
    California, United States

Wouldn't buy again

I bought this biore facial cleanser thinking it would help my acne out and help the oil but nope it made it worse. Instead of helping with acne and oil it just increased it for me. It also burned my skin but I hear that's common for this product to do.

June 20, 2017

Sensitive Skin

I heard so much good things about anything charcoal so I tried it once, it made my skin dry and flaky. I have very sensitive skin, a lot of things don't work on my skin and this is one of them. Threw it out the next day.

June 13, 2017

No acne medicine in this product

Ok. I learned to read the label after this purchase! I wanted to try something new for my stupid adult acne and ended up with just a clean face and no results. This is basically an over priced bar of soap to me.

May 12, 2017

I had a really bad experience with biore this skin care made my face red and bumpy and made me break out my skin wasn`t Young looking no more but it looked rough i put a stop to using it and my face finally cleared up the value is a rip off because when its not on sale you pay 10 dollars or more for a product the quality is terrible and the effectiveness doesn`t work they sent me a medical form to check up with me.. thank god

December 01, 2014

I am actually so mad about this, Not one does it SUCK, but it felt TERRIBLE, it's like a rip off of the ''self heating one minute mask'' which I actually loved, but it feels like they turned it into a cleanser that doesn't feel like it's doing anything!, I actually felt like my face was dirtier! So much disappointment.