Biotherm Aquasource Superserum

Biotherm Aquasource Superserum Reviews

Ranked #1168 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A daily intense moisturizer Quenches skin with abundant moisture Guards skin against moisture loss in any climate Leaves skin velvety smooth supple & radiant Dermatologist testedProduct Line: Biotherm - Aquasource - Night CareProduct Size: 30ml/1oz

2.8/5

January 15, 2011

It's a nice product to use. very light, non-greasy. I think this product is good for young girls. For someone late 20 or early 30, I recommend to use other Biotherm products which has firming or lifting effects.

May 20, 2009

I love this serum, it's a little on the pricey side but it works. it definitely rehyrdated my skin without causing it to be too oily.

March 17, 2007

I have combination skin with very oily T-zone but very dry cheeks. Even with a creamier moisterizer I use in the winter, my cheeks get very chapped and they always sting when I do my daily skincare regiment. When I described my problem at the Biotherm counter, they recommended this superserum for me. I thought it was kind of expensive but I love the smell and it didn't feel greasy, so I decided to try it. Besides, I have never been disappointed in Biotherm products.

I tried this serum out for a few days and my cheeks improved dramatically. My cheeks no longer felt chapped and they don't sting anymore when I put moisterizer on. The extra layer of moisterizer really protected my skin from the bitter cold, even during the weeks when our temperature hit below -25C. I only put it on my cheeks and sometimes on my chin but not on anywhere else, so I don't have any problems with break-outs. This is really a wonderful product and I love it!!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge