Prestige Item
Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated Cream Reviews

July 17, 2019

Lightweight Cream that Literally Melts into your Skin

I originally received this product for free and it very soon became one of my skincare empties. I loved it so much I had to buy it again! This anti aging cream is an extremely lightweight moisturizer. With a light, fresh, floral scent that almost smells like lilies of the valley. Don’t be fooled by its watery gel like consistency, it really packs a punch! As it melts into your skin, it absorbs quickly and nicely. Not greasy at all and is quite hydrating. Skin feels soft and smooth to the touch.I use this moisturizer every morning. You only need about a dime size and then lightly massage into skin. I feel moisturized all day and my skin did not become dry at all.A jar of this size lasts you about 5 months and I have seen a difference in appearance of my skin. My skin feels more plump and radiant looking. I love lightweight moisturizers like this one because they never feel too heavy or sticky. I highly recommend this cream because it's the perfect anti-aging cream to be added to your daily skincare regimen!!!

March 25, 2019

One of my favourite anti aging cream

I received this product for free from a survey and I have been using it for a month now.i am in love with my skin.its so hydrating ,reduced the fine lines around my eye and my age spots have lighten up.love the Blue therapy cream.

March 21, 2019

My new staple

When I first opened the product, I was a little concerned because I felt the scent might be too strong for me, it's pleasant, but I prefer a lighter scent overall. The cream is thick, a little goes a long way and is light and creamy. I've been using this product day and night for a few weeks now, and I can honestly say that my skin has never felt better! I've always had small bumps along my jaw line, but since using this cream, they have minimized in size, my skin looks brighter and is glowing as well as feels hydrated.
    I highly recommend you try this product, and will be purchasing another jar once this one runs out.

March 20, 2019

It works and I love it!

I got this item for free and oh my! I am loving it! I am still using Biotherm for a month now. Applying it once before bedtime and once during daytime. This anti-aging cream may be quite expensive but I am telling you its worth every penny. My skin has improved a lot, minimizes wrinkles and lines and most especially dark circles around eye area. My skin shows a natural glow and radiance. I am going to keep it!

March 08, 2019

Smells great and feels silky smooth

I was able to try this as a #freeproduct. It smells so delicious and feels silky smooth. I applied the Blue Therapy Accelerator moisturizer everyday in the mornings. I love that it is an anti-aging repairing moisturizer that hydrated my skin nicely.

March 05, 2019

Amazing for combination skin

I received the Biotherm Blue Therapy Accelerated face cream in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been using this cream as a night cream. I have combination skin with dry patches and an oily nose and forehead. I found the cream soothes my dry patches without making my oily patches worse. It has a silky gel like texture that seems to melt into the skin. A little goes a long way. The cream has a nice fresh scent that is somewhat addictive. I always smell it before using it and it makes me smile. The scent stays for a few minutes and then dissipates. If you are sensitive to scents you may want to try a sample first as you may find it too much for you. Since I started using this cream, I’ve been waking up with soft, supple skin. My fine lines seem to have diminished. Unfortunately, I broke out quite a bit after a few days of using this. I can’t be certain that the breakout was caused by the cream and they seem to be going away after a couple of weeks of daily use. The bottom line, I will happily continue to use this cream and will probably repurchase. I would recommend it to a friend.

March 01, 2019

smoother skin in a few weeks!

I love Biotherm's Blue therapy accelerated cream! After just a few weeks of using it, my fine lines have lessen, my skin feels smoother and more suppler and overall I just look better and dare I say younger! I am pleased that the Blue Therapy accelerated cream does not contain no parabens and no colorants. I also really enjoyed the scent and the texture of the cream (and the jar is beautiful too and easy to open). Overall, this is an amazing product and I highly recommend it. A must!

February 25, 2019

A good product for overall skincare

Even after only a couple of week's use I can see a difference in my skin. It's not super drastic, I feel like this cream is more well-rounded in that I see an improvement in tone, texture and even some lessening of wrinkles on my skin. I like to use at night, because even though it does absorb quickly, I find it feels sticky for less than a minute after applying it. It seems to work pretty well with my combination skin.

I really love the scent and texture of this cream. It's like a cream and serum had a silky baby. I do feel like I had to use more of it, though, to get even coverage, compared to other creams I've used. The scent of the product comes in three stages. Firstly, it's a strong cucumber smell, which is really fresh, then a really sweet smell (like Nerd's candy) and thirdly a smell I can't identify (floral maybe). The scent doesn't linger on your face, so it's perfect for those who don't want it to interfere with their perfume.

Overall I liked it, saw an improvement in my skin and would definitely use it again!

February 24, 2019

amazing product

when I received this product in the mail I couldn't wait to try and test it on my very dry skin it is very effective my face and neck feel so soft silky smooth also so refreshed I will be purchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone at anytime

February 22, 2019

Soothed my tired dry skin

When I received this in the mail my skin was not in a happy place, it was very dry and irritated between going out in the cold and coming into a dry heated home. The cream I was using caused my skin to itch with red patches and it was unsightly to look at. The day it arrived it was the coldest it's ever been since living on the island but I wanted to give it a try right away as I've been really looking forward to it! I gently washed and pat dried my face, then took the still cold jar out of the box and started lightly massaging it - every finger brush over my skin was like heaven lol! It went on cool to the touch and absorbed well as my skin warmed it to body temperature. It felt very soothing and my skin felt moisturized and the dry itching began to stop. By the end of the first week, my skin already looks so much healthier and hydrated. Some of the very fine lines under my eyes are gone and the rest is not as noticeable - my sister even asked what I've been using when she came over for a coffee and a visit. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the coming weeks bring! :) The cost is more than I'd generally pay for a face cream, but I'm now learning that you get what you pay for.
    #freeproduct