Biotherm Skin Best Wonder Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 779 in Masks

June 12, 2017

J'adore ce masque! Il rend la peau éclatante, corrige pour ma part les rougeurs, s'applique facilement et rapidement. De plus, son odeur est fraîche et agréable!

May 09, 2017

I am so confused about this product. I don't have sensitive skin or anything, BUT when I put THIS on, and it's the only product that does that to me, it burns! And it burns a lot... I try to leave it on for 3 minutes like they recommend, even though i'm suffering, and when I rinse it off, my skin is not red or anything... it actually feels really soft, like amazing soft, like baby skin soft and my pores look smaller. Also it haves little particles in it that will exfoliate your skin while you rinse it off. I love what it does to my skin, but it burns like crazy and i'm not sure if it's worth the weekly suffering..

April 27, 2016

The smell on the Biotherm skin best line is amazing and they didnt disappoint with this new mask. It is a 3 minute mask and you dont let it dry fully. Leaves the skin silky smooth, only thing is there is small glitter/shine in the mask. so due to that i recommend at night and not when you go out in the morning unless you wanna sparkle lol.