Biotène ® Oral Balance Gel
Good

Biotène ® Oral Balance Gel Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 232 in Oral Care

June 15, 2017

Never leave home without it, need to buy shares in the company

I carry the gel in purse. It's handy works better then gum, candy or a mint. And it's smaller then carrying around water or good for places you aren't allowed to carry water with you. I little dab of gel on my tongue does wonders.

September 18, 2016

At first I was reluctant to buy as it seemed really expensive ( I am a penny pincher lol) but OMG what a happy girl I was after I used it. My medication I take at night before bed always leaves me with a dry flat mouth which in turn give you yucky morning breath, and I am always waking up in the night to get water, but water doesn't do it. I need something to create saliva, like juice, but then I need to brush my teeth before going back to bed, and then I can't sleep..... geez louize...lol

Now I use this Gel every night after I've brushed and taken my medication. It prevents my mouth and especially my tongue from drying out, keeps my palette moist, and it's like I have a clean palette in the morning and no bad breath. It is sort of weird rubbing the slimy clear gel on your tongue and gums, but there is no taste really.

It is worth it and I totally recommend it. Good for keeping your mouth healthy. Love this stuff

July 18, 2015

I love all of the Biotene products, my medication makes my mouth extremely dry, the Gel is great all you need is a little on the end of your finger and it keeps the mouth moisturized for hours. The Mouthwash is also amazing.