Black diamond cheese 450 grams Reviews
Ranked #192 in Grocery

Good - 0

May 10, 2017

I always buy black diamond cheese. I find it firm and not rubbery like other block cheeses. I usually melt medium on nachos with ground beef and assorted peppers.

May 03, 2017

Purchased the habinanaro flavoured cheese slices and they were amazing! Great on burgers or even s sandwiches! Wasn't overly spicy but had a good bite to it. Definitely was a good buy for our family

March 07, 2017

Who doesn't love cheese!? Black diamond cheese is a cut above the rest, it's not rubbery like 'no name' brands. It's sharp, firm and delicious. Chedder is my absolute favourite.

February 15, 2017

We almost always choose Black Diamond as our cheese of choice. It's priced very fairly and the taste is perfect for our needs. We buy cheddar year round, mozzarella occasionally, anda few others when we are having a gathering for cheese variety on our cheese and cracker plate.

January 09, 2017

Black Diamond make great every day cheese. It's usually on sale and you get enough to make quite a few cheesy meals. Good taste as well and a nice selection of different strengths.

July 03, 2016

This cheese is great tasting for a snack, on crackers, in sandwiches, wonderful for macaroni and cheese dishes, I also like to grate some over casseroles etc.