Black Diamond Cheestrings Ficello Marbelicious Reviews
Ranked #3 in Cheese

June 28, 2017

my kids love it

I have to buy this cheese string because my kids love it so much, I try to buy it at costco because they have bigger packages and cheaper, my son eats one after another I literally have to stop him from eating too much

June 22, 2017

Good for everything

I love buying cheestrings. They are a great snack for on the go, or even for when you are at home. They taste good, and the marble flavour is my favourite! I would definitely buy these again.

June 21, 2017

Perfect snack!

I have loved Cheese strings since I was a kid! It is a great tasting cheese that is perfect for an on the go snack. It is also fun for kids as you can make them into whatever creature you desire, and the individual packaging gives you ideas! I always have these at home for my nephew!

June 15, 2017

yum

I LOVE Black Diamond cheese strings. They taste really good and are just fun to play with and eat. Great snack for all ages. It just wish they were a bit more affordable, so I could eat them more often :)

June 10, 2017

These are my favourite grab and go cheese snack when I am busy in college. I often wait until they are on a good sale before I purchase them because they are on the pricer side, but if you wait till they are a good deal its worth it!

1.3/5

May 27, 2017

These are so artificial tasting it's not even funny. They smell like dirty socks and I have never heard of an actual cheese that pulls apart like cheese strings do. I hated receiving these in my lunches and wouldn't dream of putting them in my future children's lunches.

May 27, 2017

My son loves these. Normally I would tell him not to play with his food but in this case :) I even sneak a few here and there since they are so yummy and portable.

May 08, 2017

Cheese strings are a nice grab&go;cheese snack. Not my favourite when it is not cold though. Cheap when on Sales to stock up, perfect for all ages and occassions. Fun for kids and good Milk source.

April 28, 2017

Qui n'as jamais manger des Ficellos étant enfant ? C'est tellement bon et facile à emporter sur le pouce ! Même étant adulte je m'en procure parfois pour faire une petite collation !

April 03, 2017

Mes enfants adorent les ficellos ! Ils sont définitivement dispendieux (vive les spéciaux!) mais pour les sorties et les boîtes à lunch, c'est parfait.