Black Diamond Cheestrings Ficello Marbelicious

Black Diamond Cheestrings Ficello Marbelicious Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 102 in Cheese

May 08, 2017

Cheese strings are a nice grab&go;cheese snack. Not my favourite when it is not cold though. Cheap when on Sales to stock up, perfect for all ages and occassions. Fun for kids and good Milk source.

April 28, 2017

Qui n'as jamais manger des Ficellos étant enfant ? C'est tellement bon et facile à emporter sur le pouce ! Même étant adulte je m'en procure parfois pour faire une petite collation !

April 03, 2017

Mes enfants adorent les ficellos ! Ils sont définitivement dispendieux (vive les spéciaux!) mais pour les sorties et les boîtes à lunch, c'est parfait.

January 21, 2017

I'm pretty sure almost every family in Canada has a package of these in their fridge :) They are such an easy grab & go snack and also great in school lunches. We always have these in our home. Love when they come on sale so we can stock up!

January 18, 2017

Nos avons toujours un sac de Ficello au frigidaire. Que ce soit pour patienter avant le souper ou lors d'un matin très pressé, ce fromage fait fureur à la maison. Les enfants aiment le défaire et prennent plaisir à le manger.

December 06, 2016

These are great for kids lunches. I like them but find them a bit rubbery. Kiddo on the other hand would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let him

November 15, 2016

As this is a Black Diamond product (which is a product I really like) I did give it 4 stars for quality, but other than that, I dont' like these cheese strings. I am not sure how it is processed, but it tastes like, and reminds me of eating bars of rubber flavored cheese. And honestly, there is NO flavor really. I think they are more marketed for the kids so they eat calcium products, and they look cool, and they are what so many parents like, convenience when it comes to kids, which I agree with. They are good for the cooler for the lake, picnic, backpack for the park, school lunches etc, or for when other kids come over to play to give them all a snack.

But for me as an adult, I can do without all the fanciness and packaging..lol..I just really find these cheese strings have zero taste and remind me of rubber.

Thanks

November 08, 2016

Les ficellos reflètent mon enfance et encore moi aujourd'hui.Je trouve que c'est une très bonne collation ,que ce soit pour les enfants ou les adultes,le fromage goûte super bon ,je recommande!

November 08, 2016

I love these cheesestrings!!! so does my entire family. The best price to get them is at Costco-- that is when it is worth the money! This is a staple in our home

October 31, 2016

These are terrific for snacks. They are portioned perfectly for lunch. They are very tasty and I could eat the whole bag. I would like more flavours like smoked Gouda and pepper jack.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
    What age?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Fairyseason ?????