Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews
#27 in Grocery

June 03, 2015

This cheese is very flavourful. My family is a big fan of marble cheese. Tastes great on its own or paired with fruits, veggies, nuts and your favourite crackers. Cooks perfectly and adds a lot a flavor to your recipes. Who doesn't love a satisfying anytime of day cheese snack.

June 01, 2015

This cheese is a little pricey, but it goes on sale all the time so you just have to wait it out.
    The taste is awesome, and it is good for a long time before expiring or going bad, which I love.

June 01, 2015

Black Diamond is good quality cheese, the taste is great, good variety in flavours to chose from. Cuts nicely and not to soft. I find no-name cheese to be very soft and it effects how you cut it and the taste. Black Dimond can be a bit expensive, however watch for it to come on sale!

June 01, 2015

Black Diamond makes delicious marble cheese . Perfect for snack time or to add to any recipe.

June 01, 2015

Love black diamond cheese. Marble is our favorite in this house and we go through a lot. Always on sale and easy to access in stores. Soft creamy taste and great for a snack as well as in various pasta meals.

June 01, 2015

Marble cheese is my favourite and black diamond is my preferred brand. I enjoy the milk and smooth taste. It is readily available and often on sale.
    It goes great on a sandwich, on top of dips and pizza or just a healthy snack on its own.
    Great cheese.

June 01, 2015

Black Diamond always has great cheeses. The marble cheese is my favourite and I always pick up a pack when I go grocery shopping. I love to slice it and eat it with salami, or shred it for dips. Even eating it by itself is yummy!

June 01, 2015

I love marble cheese! Super great for any meal!

May 14, 2015

I love Black Diamond cheese and the marble one is definitely a favourite of mine! It's perfect to have as a snack with some crackers, or a few slices on their own. I also LOVE making grilled cheese with this cheese it just pulls apart and gets all melted and delicious.