Black Diamond Marble Cheese

Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 2376 in Grocery

February 08, 2017

Black Diamond Marble Cheese is a staple in my house. We use it for many food dishes and probably go through one of these a week. We love the marble over the other varieties. It tastes great and has a creamier taste than the other similar products on the market. It is a good price when it goes on sale and I usually stock up when it see it go on sale.

February 01, 2017

This is the cheese I always buy at the grocery store! My family is addicted to cheese and we use it in a ton of our meals! It's definitely more of a sharper cheese but it's my absolute favourite. Sometimes can be a little pricey but if you have coupons or get it on sale, it's great! I think Black Diamond Cheese is so yummy whether it's cheddar or marble! Worth the buy for sure!

February 01, 2017

Great taste and good value. We use this on nachos, stuffed peppers, pizza. We usually by the sharp or aged cheddar one. Black Diamond is a good reputable brand.

January 09, 2017

Black Diamond's marble cheese is delicious and is so versatile. However you use it...casseroles, grilled cheese sandwiches, sauces, salads, on crackers or celery, etc., or just by itself....this cheese is always amazing.

June 06, 2016

I am a cheese lover and I always by back diamond because it tastes so good. The cheese has such a rich flavor and it so creamy. It defiantly tastes better then any other brand of cheese ive had.

June 01, 2016

This is the cheese that I stock up on whenever it is on sale - rich and creamy and full of flavour. It can be a little pricey at regular price, however, it seems to be on "megasale" every couple of weeks at our local grocery store. Definitely a family favorite in our house.

May 12, 2016

We all have an addiction to cheese in my house. Cheese is used in many dishes we create at home. This is a great brand we use a lot, a little pricey if not on sale, so I stock up when it does go on sale for a great price. No complaints about this cheese, tastes great, a little sharper than other marbles we have tried, but works well, lasts a long time and stays fresh. Great product.

April 29, 2016

This Black Diamond marble cheese is a pretty average cheese.
    I prefer Cracker Barrel because it seems a little softer and the flavor isn't as sharp.
    I will purchase the black diamond marble cheese if it's at a great price though.

April 29, 2016

This is an okay cheese to buy on sale, it's not my favorite brand of cheese but it is a good substitute from my regular brand. This marble cheese tastes best when paired with some other food.

March 28, 2016

It's certainly not bad cheese and it is definitely the brand that I always look for when I buy cheese in the local supermarket. It still does pale in comparison to European cheese varieties.