Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews
#31 in Grocery

July 12, 2019

the only cheese we use

I love cheese and love this black diamond cheese. I usually stock up on it during sales because its so dam good. I eat a lot of pastas and cheese n crackers. i love shredding it on top of my pasta and slicing it up nicely for m crackers

February 22, 2019

Black Diamond Go To Snack

I love to cut up slices of Black Diamond cheese and leave in the fridge for a quick snack when I'm on the go. Paired with crackers or vegetables it is a great way to get your cheese fix and stay healthy.

February 22, 2019

Cheese

Cheese is by far my favourite go to snack I also use it in cooking a lot, My go to brand is Black Diamond because I find the taste and the quality of their cheese are way better then any other brand.

October 16, 2018

Perfect!

Black diamond marble cheese has the perfect balance. Not to strong tasting for my kids and it goes well with everything- pizza, crackers, pasta.. I buy blocks of these and shred and keep for emergencies like a sudden craving for taco or a mean cheese grilled sandwich

August 01, 2018

Black Diamond Cheese

This cheese is delicious. It is not too expensive. I put in on my pizzas and eat it with crackers. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

August 01, 2018

Black Diamond

Black Diamond Marble Cheese is my favourite cheese on the market! I have used it in a number of recipes and in a variety of sandwiches. Works great grated in pasta bake dishes. It's super rich in flavour and tastes amazing!

January 27, 2018

favourite marble cheese

Black diamond marble cheese taste awesome and i use it for so many things. i love making sandwiches or grating it for some extra flavour on pizzas. i love the texture and that it lasts long in the fridge!!

December 12, 2017

amazing cheese

We always have black diamond marble cheese in our fridge it is the perfect cheese for poutines, casseroles, sandwiches and snack plates. It is a high quality cheese at a great price

October 22, 2017

We are part mouse.

We always have some kind of cheese in our refrigerator. Black Diamond makes a high quality cheese. Marble cheese can be used in so many dishes like nachos, tacos, mac and cheese, Spanish rice, lasagna, or of course on top of your favorite cracker.

It goes on sale usually once a month at one supermarket for sure. If you haven't tried this brand of cheese, I suggest you give it a try!

October 22, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

High Quality!

This cheese is top shelf, I use the marble to make quesadilla's, I put it on chicken and really the options are endless. My kids love it, and everything about it is good! You can't go wrong when you buy Black Diamond!