Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews
#30 in Grocery

December 12, 2017

amazing cheese

We always have black diamond marble cheese in our fridge it is the perfect cheese for poutines, casseroles, sandwiches and snack plates. It is a high quality cheese at a great price

October 22, 2017

We are part mouse.

We always have some kind of cheese in our refrigerator. Black Diamond makes a high quality cheese. Marble cheese can be used in so many dishes like nachos, tacos, mac and cheese, Spanish rice, lasagna, or of course on top of your favorite cracker.

It goes on sale usually once a month at one supermarket for sure. If you haven't tried this brand of cheese, I suggest you give it a try!

October 22, 2017

High Quality!

This cheese is top shelf, I use the marble to make quesadilla's, I put it on chicken and really the options are endless. My kids love it, and everything about it is good! You can't go wrong when you buy Black Diamond!

October 21, 2017

Delicious!

I really enjoyed Black Diamond's marble cheese. I used it for taco night and it blended really well with the beef. It was easy to grate and tasted delicious!

September 27, 2017

Cheese is literally my favourite food and I use it in cooking a lot, perhaps too much. My go to brand is Black Diamond because I find the taste and the quality of their cheese the best and It always cooks and melts very nicely.

September 15, 2017

What can't you love

I love cheese probably too much! And I always get black diamond cheese i like the way it tastes and the price is usually great and 9/10 on sale at some grocery store whether it's sobeys metro independent or loblaws.

September 15, 2017

Cheese on everything

Black diamond makes quality cheese for a reasonable price! Marble is my favorite kind I eat it with crackers and on pizza and natchos and I put cut up slices on my toast with some honey in the morning it's delicious!

August 02, 2017

Tastes good

I like buying this cheese as it is good for melting on crackers or different casseroles.
    I also use this for tacos. It does have a distinct aftertaste which I am not exactly fond of, but it is a cheaper alternative and does do well when melted.

1.0/5

August 02, 2017

How can this be called a cheese?

I am originally from France so I guess I have high standards... This is basically a block of fat protein, really. It has absolutely no taste and it's very expensive for the poor quality of it! I understand everybody has different tastes, so besides all of that, I don't find the packaging appropriate: once opened, the cheese gets dry very easily.

July 13, 2017

Black Diamond Marble Cheese

Black diamond is the best cheese out there! Love using the marble cheese with crackers, nachos or to cook with. A perfect snack for added protein with your lunch or daytime snacks. Black Diamond is a brand you can trust and they always have amazing sales as well.