Black Diamond Marble Cheese Reviews
#17 in Grocery

June 06, 2016

I am a cheese lover and I always by back diamond because it tastes so good. The cheese has such a rich flavor and it so creamy. It defiantly tastes better then any other brand of cheese ive had.

June 01, 2016

This is the cheese that I stock up on whenever it is on sale - rich and creamy and full of flavour. It can be a little pricey at regular price, however, it seems to be on "megasale" every couple of weeks at our local grocery store. Definitely a family favorite in our house.

May 12, 2016

We all have an addiction to cheese in my house. Cheese is used in many dishes we create at home. This is a great brand we use a lot, a little pricey if not on sale, so I stock up when it does go on sale for a great price. No complaints about this cheese, tastes great, a little sharper than other marbles we have tried, but works well, lasts a long time and stays fresh. Great product.

April 29, 2016

This Black Diamond marble cheese is a pretty average cheese.
    I prefer Cracker Barrel because it seems a little softer and the flavor isn't as sharp.
    I will purchase the black diamond marble cheese if it's at a great price though.

April 29, 2016

This is an okay cheese to buy on sale, it's not my favorite brand of cheese but it is a good substitute from my regular brand. This marble cheese tastes best when paired with some other food.

3.2/5

March 28, 2016

It's certainly not bad cheese and it is definitely the brand that I always look for when I buy cheese in the local supermarket. It still does pale in comparison to European cheese varieties.

2.7/5

February 08, 2016

Good in a pinch, if it's on sale. Prefer cheeses made with CANADIAN milk.

January 10, 2016

i just got addicted to this cheese ,its so good and is always fresh

September 30, 2015

I love black diamond cheese for my everyday cheese needs - it works well in sauces, for snacks with crackers and grated for a number of uses. Thanks for that, Black Diamond

September 30, 2015

the taste is just fantastic ! its one of the best quality cheese !