Blistex Deep Renewel Reviews

Ranked #681 out of 915 in Lip Balm

Anti-aging treatment. Visibly reduces deep & fine lines. Improves lip health & vitality. Moisturizes, protects & renews. Coenzyme Q-10 with hyaluronic spheres. Deep Renewal is the anti-aging lip treatment that's clinically-proven to reduce visible signs of aging, deliver superb moisturization, and promote lasting lip health and vitality with consistent use. Clinically-Proven Effective: Immediately reduces dryness, diminishes appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, increases luster & radiance; Within 24 hours reduces level of damaging free radicals; Within 4 weeks measurably reduces number & depth of fine lines & wrinkles (with daily use). Deep Renewal utilizes best-in-class ingredients for beautifully cared-for lips. Coenzyme Q-10 - the gold standard for moisturization and overall revitalization. Hyaluronic filling spheres - help give lips a fuller appearance. Vitamin-collagen anti-oxidant complex - promotes lasting lip health. Light-refractors - contribute to improving lips' luster and youthfulness. Sun protection - SPF 15 helps protect against sun damage that can accelerate the aging process. Sun Alert - Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.

March 08, 2017

I haven't noticed any visible signs of improvement on my lips, but it does work well as a regular moisturizer.
    It has a light fragrance and not much flavor which is great, I really dislike mint on my lips.
    It is slightly white, so I recommend using it at night or under lipstick like I do.

It has SPF which is a bonus, I just wish it was a bit higher than 15.
    I am not going to rush and repurchase when I run out, but if I happen to see on sale, or as a buy one get one free type thing, I would most likely buy.

1.5/5

January 19, 2017

I was so excited to see that Blistex offered a deep hydrating lip protectant...until I tried it.
    So disappointed. Similar to cheaper products, it felt good going on but before I knew it my lips were dryer than before I put the stuff on, requiring more. It is really too bad because it says that it even has SPF 15 in it.
    My search continues

February 13, 2016

By far the best lip chap!!!. i live in a very cold and dry climate in the winter season, We do a lot of skiing and spend a lot of time out doors, this is 100% a must have on outdoor excursions. This product keeps my lips renewed, and moisturized even in the harshest conditions

February 03, 2016

In the cold winter months of Canada, I get chapped lips ALL the time. Blistex is the only product that completely works for me! Other products can actually make my chapped lips worse! One day with Blistex and the pain is gone. I especially love the small tubs of Blistex because I use it on the kids noses and cheeks too! It doesn't sting like many moisturizers do!

January 11, 2016

I really like this product. I tend to get really dry lips in the winter from the cold weather and this sure helps.

1.5/5

July 15, 2015

Blistex deep renewal has huge promises but for me did not deliver. I find it wears off very fast, and leaves my lips dryer then when I started. Do not care for the smell of it either.

July 01, 2015

I use this product daily. Keeps my lips hydrated and smooth.

June 12, 2015

I use Blistex Deep Renewal for when I know I will be outside working for a while. I love that it has a SPF in it and the Coenzyme Q10 to help with aging of the lips. It has good anti aging and SPF benefits in one.

June 12, 2015

i just started to use this. tho i dont use every time i use a lip balm, i do like it.it seems to lock moisture in and keeps my lips feeling hydrated for some time.as for my lips looking youger only time will tell as i did just start this product

June 12, 2015

I have very dry lips and this keeps them moist and smooth