Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

April 13, 2009

My boyfriend actually introduced me to this lovely Lip Balm!

It really works wonders! Especially in the winter time, if you have dry cracked lips that hurt or bleeds that they are so bad, this stuff will help them in one application! Trust me, I've used this all winter yet! No complaints! Though you might about the smell or taste of it... it has a medicinal smell to it, but if you are really concerned about it, just put a lightly put a little of your favourite lip stuff over top of it :)

2 thumbs up! <3 my bf :D

September 23, 2008

This is my all time favourite lip balm! I have used it for years. At first I didn't really like the smell (kind of medicinal) but you get used to it after a few uses. It is super moisturizing, minty and stays on quite well. I always put it on before bed.

September 15, 2008

This stuff is amazing! It repairs cracked lips so quickly. It is very moisturizing and cooling at the same time. I love the cooling feeling. I do wish I could find this in a tube instead of a pot because I prefer to apply with a tube rather than digging into a pot of balm but it is worth it for this gem!