Blistex Lip Medex Reviews

Blistex Lip Medex is a medicated lip balm that seals in moisture. Relieving sore lips, this lip balm restores moisture balance, quickly cools, comforts and relieves. Visit blistex.com for more information.

December 17, 2021

good!!!

I'm on an orthodontic treatment with Invisaligns and one of the drawbacks is a reduced production of saliva, which results in dry mouth and chapped lips. I've used different lip balms and with the other brands, I have to keep hydrating 4-5 times per day.

November 30, 2021
    Michigan, United States

Winter purse must have!

I keep one in my purse, car and even coat pocket. This stuff helps keep my lips in great condition when the weather is otherwise! It is pretty cheap and easy to find which I love (and don't get mad if I misplace!)

November 12, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

A winter lip rescue!

Winter chapped lips? Winter can be tough on your lips and sap all the subtle softness leaving you with a dried out pout!

Blistex's Lip Medex is a pot of the most nurturing balm perfect for those who don't fancy the Instant Relief version that comes in a tiny tube and comes out of it's own accord.

This pot of balm delivers an instant rescue shot of hydrating smoothness and moisture without the mess or overpowering smell.

November 12, 2021
    North Carolina, United States

The only one for me!

This is easily the only lip balm I use, and the only one that has ever worked so well for me! It doesn't leave my lips greasy or coated but rather helps them heal! Really great product, I carry it with me everywhere.

September 16, 2021

No more cracked lips

I've been using this product for a very long time now and this is the only product that I will ever use. Helps a lot to prevent dry and cracked lips and I always had a problem with cracked lips and tried other products before but with no success.
    Will recommend this to anyone with dry lips

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Lovely

I sometimes struggle with dry and chapped lips during winter. I started using my Blistex and it is one of the few products which keep my lips soft and moist. Smells lovely and I highly recommend it!

July 14, 2021

réparateur et hydratant

J'aime bien ce produit qui rafraîchit, répare et hydrate mes lèvres durant la saison hivernale, il a un parfum assez caractéristique et assez envahissant. Il agit plus en profondeur que mon baume habituel. J'aime beaucoup moins devoir prendre le produit directement dans le pot avec le doigts ou autre pour l'appliquer sur mes lèvres

May 03, 2021

Best lip product

This is the only lip product I use. I’ve been using this for so many years due to it being the only one that works for me. I have one in my purse, my car and a few around my house.

April 28, 2021

BYE dry lips

I have been struggling with dry and cracking lips for years & I started using my Blistex about 2 years ago. It’s the only product that keeps my lips from cracking and moist without making my lips too oily. It also smells good and I highly recommend it!

April 24, 2021

I recommend this product

It glides on easily and is absorbed quickly leaving a good amount of shine and soft lips behind. I like the smell. It helps with dry and cracked lips and works well.