Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment Reviews

Fast acting relief for dry, chapped lips. Helps relieve the discomfort of cold. sores, fever blisters and sunburned lips.

January 25, 2019

Always have it with me

This is the only product I have found that heals chapped lips, Living in a cold climate with sensitive skin its easy for lips to dry out. This quickly heals them and removes redness. My only complaint is the tubes cannot be completely emptied. I cut the tube open once just to see what was left and was shocked at how much was still there.

January 23, 2019

My Favourite Go To

Whenever the seasons change I get myself Blistex Medicated Lip Ointment for all my lip needs. It works the best and absorbs quickly. My lips are not coated and all slippery like some lip balms. I would recommend this to anyone in need of lip medication. The cost is not too bad and I like to have one in my bag, one at work and one by my bed, when times get tough. Help yourself by giving this a try if you haven't done so yet.

December 29, 2018

J'adore ce produit!

J'ai souvent les lèvres gercées en hiver et j'utilise toutes sortes de baumes pour les soigner. J'utilise ce baume avant d'aller dormir et l'odeur est apaisante, puis le produit laisse une sensation de fraicheur sur les lèvres. Dès le lendemain matin, je constate que mes lèvres sont plus lisses et réhydratées. Seule une petite quantité de produit est suffisante pour constater de beaux résultats. Je recommande à 100%

December 13, 2018

Winter lips

This is a must have for dry cracked and sore lips. I live on Canada so this is a must in our home, all the kids use it all winter long. It’s pretty easy to find.

May 09, 2018

Addiction

This product is very nice since the texture is soft and sparkling on lips. The thing is ... you can become addict... :0. I Had this lip balm for almost a year and I needed to put some on my lips every 25 mins...

April 25, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for dry lips

I use this product when my lips are feeling dry, it soaks in nicecbut often leaves a chalky residue that I have to wipe away. Haven’t had success as a cold sore treatment but great for dry lips

April 22, 2018

amazing product

Blistex is an amazing product every year I get a cold sore and this ointment clears it right up its a daily conditioning treatment that contains SPF 20 I would recommend it to anyone

April 22, 2018

I hate cold sores !

bought this, now almost on the third day & this has been the best experience I’ve had with a cold sore yet. It dried it out thru the first and second day. Today the blister came off & I have high hopes for the over night healing process with this ointment

April 19, 2018

works great!

I highly recommend Blistex for chapped lips and after the sun. Blistex keeps your lips moist. I like the fact that it's medicated to help relieve coldsores too. It's a white cream that comes out of the tube so make sure you rub it all in!!!

April 13, 2018

Best Stuff Ever!

This is my go to lip miracle. I use it regularly before bed and my lips always feel super soft and never dry! Really absorbs in to the lips and not greasy at all. I love using it after a lip scrub once a week, seems to absorb even better. You can get it at any drugstore and the large tube lasts so long because you don't need much at all.