Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 96 in Non-Dairy

July 12, 2017

Delicious. Preferred Lactose-Free Milk Brand.

This is my preferred lactose-free milk brand. I have tried all three of the unsweetened flavours- original, vanilla, and chocolate- and love all of them. The vanilla is sweet and has a mild vanilla flavour; the originals more of a mild and plain taste, which allows the slight nutty flavour to come through; and the chocolate tastes mildly sweet and chocolatey. I enjoy drinking all of these on their own (and I am not a fan of drinking regular milk at all!), as well as using them on cereal or to dunk my cookies. The chocolate milk adds a great chocolatey twist to my cereal. I love the frothy texture of these milks after you shake the container. These can be found at most supermarkets and are often on sale.

June 17, 2017

One of my favourite brands of almond milks!

I love adding unsweetened almond milk to my coffee and i am so glad to have found that they make unsweetened chocolate almond milk! It tastes delicious in coffee and cereal but lacks in flavour if youre drinking it on its own... especially because its unsweetened.

May 25, 2017

Almond milk, how I love thee. I'm lactose intolerant but love everything dairy. This allows me to enjoy milk without the pain. It's definitely tasty and they also have different flavors. I find it pretty affordable. I recommend it a lot. It's always in my grocery basket when I go to the store.

May 15, 2017

I recently began a weight loss program and was missing the sweet treats that I used to eat. I started drinking this Almond milk as an alternate treat and it's working. Love the product!

May 02, 2017

Unsweetened soy &lactose;free only 40 calories per 240ml per serving 0 sugar
    unlike unsweetened yogurt in wich there is sugar when you look at the ingrredients this is truly sugar free
    i use to cook bake, drink, or for my cereal i love it!
    you should try it

April 17, 2017

I've been lactose intolerant my entire life, so I've grown up drinking all the lactose free beverages on the market. Blue Diamond's Almond Breeze is easily my favourite, for both taste and price.
    I always manage to find it on sale, which always makes me more inclined to purchase as the other lactose free options can be quite expensive.

I tend to just buy the original flavour and have zero complaints.

March 21, 2017

This is my go to staple for baking and dairy alternatives. It has a great texture and doesnt taste too much like almonds. Dairy is so gross and we are so happy that we found an alternative we all love

March 14, 2017

I'm slowly trying to get off dairy and came across the vanilla flavored almond milk and it's super delicious. Definitely a healthier choice for my family.

January 07, 2017

I love almond milk. This one is a little on the thin side, which does not at all mean its a bad thing. It's smooth, low in calories, and has a pleasant nutty richness. I use this all the time when baking and making smoothies!

January 06, 2017

I have tried many other brands of almond milk and Blue foaming is by far the best. It is creamy and full of flavour. I use it to add to smoothies and replace cow milk to cut back on calories. I have tried it with cereal and it is amazing as well. It can be pricey but it Is always on sale somewhere.