Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm Reviews

Give lips the strawberries and gleam treatment with Community Trade beeswax from Zambia.

December 05, 2017

Lip gloss that lasts forever

This lip balm/gloss smells amazing. The other scents they have are great as well. I love the tint that this leaves behind on my lips. It definitely comes off more glossy than other lip balms. I mean for a lip balm it is quite expensive, but you can often get items on sale or in gift packs.

October 20, 2017

Smells like summer...

Strawberries remind me of the nice summer months, and this lip balm reminds me of just that. The smell is sweet, fruity and fresh. I love that you actually smell a realistic and not artificial strawberry flavour. This lip balm also tastes great if you lick your lips. I feel this lip balm is easy to apply and does not clump up. It comes in a cute container that is easy to store in your purse.

October 19, 2017

Smells Great, Even When Applied With Great Tint

This strawberry lip balm is one of my favourite smells from the other flavours available. It is red in colour so it leaves a light shiny red colour on my lips. What I like about this is how I can smell the gloss on my lips after I apply it, which is delicious. It smells better than real strawberries! It also tastes good when I accidentally lick my lips. In terms of hydration, I don't find this does much for my lips. I also don't like having to put my finger in the container to apply it because of germs. But, if you're looking for a great smelling gloss, I'd definitely get this.

March 15, 2017

The flavor and smell is intense strawberry, TBS got the scent dead on!
    I like that its lightly pigmented, its like a light red/rose color. The balm goes on smooth and I don't find it greasy.

The only down fall is that its in a small container, I personally don't care for balms/gloss that you have to stick your finger in to get the product out for two reasons. One reason is obviously germs and two if you have longer nails its hard to get at once you have used about half the container.

December 19, 2016

Yes yes yes, buy it. It smells better than real strawberries and has a nice taste if you kiss someone after using it! Very hydrating and last a really long time.

3.2/5

September 28, 2016

I really like this lip balm. It smells great, and the texture is nice and smooth (not sticky like a lot of other lip glosses). I also like the slight sheer pink-ish tint that it leaves on your lips.

August 25, 2016

I purchased a number of these to give away as party favours at my daughter's birthday and the kids were thrilled! The taste is great, and I like that I can trust The Body Shop not to use harsh chemicals and to provide ethical products. A great buy!

July 10, 2015

I love this lip balm. It smells delicious and I like that it leaves a light shine to my lips almost like a clear gloss does. It adds just a very subtle hint of pink color as well :)

April 24, 2015

As a teenager, these were amazing. I got this for Christmas though, and it didn't do anything great for my lips. The taste/smell was too over powering, I could taste it when I talked. And it didn't do much for moisturization.

April 07, 2015

I love this lip balm, it smells good enough to eat! Smells exactly like freshly picked strawberries and it goes on like a dream.