Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 887 in Lip Balm

Give lips the strawberries and gleam treatment with Community Trade beeswax from Zambia.

March 15, 2017

The flavor and smell is intense strawberry, TBS got the scent dead on!
    I like that its lightly pigmented, its like a light red/rose color. The balm goes on smooth and I don't find it greasy.

The only down fall is that its in a small container, I personally don't care for balms/gloss that you have to stick your finger in to get the product out for two reasons. One reason is obviously germs and two if you have longer nails its hard to get at once you have used about half the container.

December 19, 2016

Yes yes yes, buy it. It smells better than real strawberries and has a nice taste if you kiss someone after using it! Very hydrating and last a really long time.

September 28, 2016

I really like this lip balm. It smells great, and the texture is nice and smooth (not sticky like a lot of other lip glosses). I also like the slight sheer pink-ish tint that it leaves on your lips.

August 25, 2016

I purchased a number of these to give away as party favours at my daughter's birthday and the kids were thrilled! The taste is great, and I like that I can trust The Body Shop not to use harsh chemicals and to provide ethical products. A great buy!

July 10, 2015

I love this lip balm. It smells delicious and I like that it leaves a light shine to my lips almost like a clear gloss does. It adds just a very subtle hint of pink color as well :)

April 24, 2015

As a teenager, these were amazing. I got this for Christmas though, and it didn't do anything great for my lips. The taste/smell was too over powering, I could taste it when I talked. And it didn't do much for moisturization.

April 07, 2015

I love this lip balm, it smells good enough to eat! Smells exactly like freshly picked strawberries and it goes on like a dream.

January 07, 2015

I had this lip balm along time ago but I really liked it. It smelled great and worked wonders. This just reminded me I should repurchase this product.

October 24, 2014

Love this lip balm, smells good, works well

August 13, 2014

I find this product dries out my lips.

NikkiS earned the Food & Drink Legend badge

Karlovačko

samanthamilner has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign