Body wash dove Reviews
#10 in Bath & Body

November 14, 2020

Great smell for body wash, smooth skin

I love using this on myself especially after work during this pandemic leaves my body so refreshed after a long day. Smells so great and not a high smell so it is great for my work place.

November 11, 2020

Goid

Great quality and amazing value! Keeps my skin super hydrated all dat long! I will continue using and would totally recommend this to anyone its smell is really good

November 10, 2020

Love this product and the scents!

I have sensitive skin and exzema and dove is the only body wash that doesn’t irritate my skin! I love how it always leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated.

October 25, 2020

Great product

I really love this product and it’s very good on the price it’s great for my body and it’s so soft afterwards I love to try different products but I never get picked to try any of thrm

October 22, 2020

This body wash is the best smelling wash ever

Dove Body Wash with skin natural nourishers Rejuvenating Pomegranate & Hibiscus Tea for instantly soft skin and lasting nourishment. This is an instant buy and I recommend it to everyone

October 11, 2020

Gotta love Dove.

I love the Dove body wash. I find that some body washes make you feel oily or can even dry out your skin but Dove body wash doesn’t do either. It leaves your skin feeling clean and moisturized. They come in a bunch of different scents and combinations and always smell delicious. They even have one that gently exfoliates. I’m excited to try them all.

October 04, 2020

Really Enjoyed This Body Wash!

I remember looking for a product that would help soothe my dry skin and had a friend recommend this product mentioning that it had helped her with her dry skin struggles. After using it I realized that it really did help soothe my skin, making it smoother, and leaving it fresh. Really enjoyed using this product and would definitely recommend it!

October 04, 2020

It’s a good product for its $$ value!

I absolutely love all the scents that dove comes up with! My favourite is the pomegranate body wash. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. The price point also is why I use it.

June 09, 2020

Loved it.. skin felt like silk after use.

Amazing product, leaves you feeling fresh and like silk. Smelt great and had great value of purchase vs expensive brands that leave your skin feeling dry and you can use it for every day use if need be

April 20, 2020

I would buy again

I like this product because I have dry skin, it helped really well. It had a nice smell. I buy this product now and use it to help with my dry skin...