BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 311 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST High Protein Vanilla is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate.

January 23, 2017

This is a great substitute if you are skipping a meal. It is filling and tastes great. I keep these on hand at work for those days I just can't get away you can drink them cold or warm.

January 19, 2017

It's so good makes me feel so refreshed and healthy I definetly recommend this drink for people who are trying to be healthy and who are new to the fit world it's absolutely delicious and works wonders

January 19, 2017

Boost is a very easy way to get the nutrients and protein your body needs if you are unable to actually eat them. I have drank a lot of boost over the years due to Colitis. Its really not that bad tasting.

1.5/5

November 28, 2016

I was looking for a protein drink to add with my meals. I tried this boost as lots told me it was good. I found it way too sweet and had a huge chalky taste to it when I drank it. Needless to say once I was done with my pack I never bought anymore.

October 12, 2016

The Boost High Protein (Vanilla) is a fantastic flavourful tha the makes getting daily protein intake easy and enjoyable. It was such a pleasant change not having to mix powders and loved the convenient size. Great for the gym or at home. SUchiha a relief that I can be sure to hit my daily protein with so much less effort.

October 10, 2016

i received this product as part of the chickadvisor product review club.
    unfortunately, it failed to satisfy my hunger so I had to eat something afterwards.
    I found the taste to be intense and unpleasant, as well as overly sweet. Sugar and corn syrup are 2 of its top 4 ingredients.
    For these reasons, I would not use this product again.

October 04, 2016

i loved the nice creamy smooth taste of BOOST High Protein Vanilla, no chalky or vitamin taste like other brands. I did not notice a big difference physically but probably would if used longer. I did not feel the need to eat snacks in between meals.

October 04, 2016

Each bottle of "Boost Hight Protein" contains 15 g of protein and several other vitamins and minerals.

So it is an easy solution for a quick meal and have a good taste!

October 03, 2016

Chocolate Boost is my routine flavour for a protein shake.
    The Vanilla has become my new favourite, it was smooth and delicious.
    I would highly recommend this product.

October 03, 2016

Boost is great, the taste is great, you feel great and have lots of energy because of all of the vitamins and minerals. It is excellent and i think everyone should have one in the morning every day.
    Thanks Chick Advisor for being able to try Boost, it was excellent.

Jennymac1980 has posted in the forum topic