BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST High Protein Chocolate is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla.

December 07, 2016

I suffer from migraines which get worse when I eat.
These are a lifesaver!
Not only do they taste great, but when you can't eat, they are perfect for getting nutrients and to make you feel satisfied.

November 29, 2016

The taste was good, however I felt that it was a bit heavy. After drinking it I didn't feel full which was surprising. I still ended up eating dinner. Doesn't taste like medicine, tasted like chocolate. I would recommend to friends and family after a surgery or just as a take out snack right from the fridge.

November 10, 2016

YUMMY! These are excellent. No chaulky taste at all. Actually all the flavours are great. They fill you up, the are convenient, and you can drink warm or cold.

October 21, 2016

Ce produit est super il ma beaucoup aider depuis que j'ai commencer à le consommer. Il a des effets positif sur mon corps et je me sens également mieux mentalement.

October 21, 2016

I started a high protein, low carb diet and I decided to purchase the Boost High Protein Chocolate flavor. I love it. It gives me the boost between meals and replaces a coffee that would normally be my choice to drink when I wanted a break from water.
The taste is great - just like Milk Chocolate. It does not leave a gross taste behind like some protein drinks do.

The only thing that I could complain about is that it can be very expensive. I tend to watch for it to go on sale to try to save some money as generally without being on sale it is around $13.99 for 6.

Otherwise it has become a great staple to my daily nutrition.

October 17, 2016

I had received this product for free for my review and apologies on the late review but I had thought I posted something about this but I can't find it in the comments. As for the flavor, the vanilla is authentic and great - it doesn't taste too artificial. The one downside I have to say is the sweetness factor - I really wish that the sweetness level could be dialed down by half. However, I must say that this was a great breakfast drink - I had this instead of my usual breakfast and it gave me energy and kept me full. The resealable cap is also great if I couldnt finish it all in one shot

October 13, 2016

A très bon goût!!!!
JE le recommande! JE l'ai pris pour remplacer le repas du midi et il ma donner l'énergie que je voulais. Très bien pour contrôler son poid.

October 06, 2016

While I did indicate I would recommend this product, I would do it with a couple of caveats - I find that it is overly sweet (27g sugars) and not entirely sustaining/satisfying in terms of a potential meal replacement / energy boost. The taste is very good but (as I mentioned) too sweet; it's rich and chocolatey and definitely satisfies the taste buds' craving for chocolate. I would like to see cane sugar replacing sugar in the ingredients list (sugar is the second ingredient, and corn syrup is the fourth). I would also like to see a healthier version using avocado oil instead of vegetable oil (canola, high oleic sunflower, corn). I do like that it is full of vitamins and minerals, as well as antioxidants.

Would I drink it again? Possibly, especially if I were looking for liquid energy and protein. I can't fully recommend it as an entirely healthy option though.

I DO really appreciate the opportunity to receive and review this product - I am grateful that my opinion matters.

October 04, 2016

J'ai été surprise du bon goût des Boost protéinés au chocolat. Je m'attendais à une boisson quelque peu désagréable à boire, mais ce ne fut pas le cas. Question efficacité, j'ai été pleinement satisfaite. J'ai pris les Boost les matins où j'étais pressée et où je n'avais pas eu le temps de prendre mon petit déjeuner. C'est un produit que je vais acheter à nouveau dans un futur proche.

October 04, 2016

I was skeptical, a high protein drink that's going to fill me up, take my hunger away?...yeah sure. But it did! I received a free 6-pack compliments from Chick Advisor. I had an ice cold chocolate boost and it really tasted like chocolate, no chalky taste. Full of nutrients and a boost of energy. I am so impressed this will be my go to drink after I have my abdominal surgery which I will only be allowed liquids for a few weeks.