BOOST® High Protein - Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 288 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

BOOST High Protein Chocolate is the perfect option for recharging and refueling, because it’s more than just protein, it’s complete and balanced nutrition. Packed with 15g of protein and 26 essential vitamins and minerals per 237 ml with a taste you’ll love, it’s a strong choice for those looking to stay strong.

•    15g of muscle building protein to keep you strong - 50% more than BOOST Original
•    26 essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, B12 and Zinc.
•    Calcium and Vitamin D help keep bones strong
•    Source of energy
•    240 calories to help keep you moving
•    Perfect as a nutritious addition to smoothies or small meal or snack pre/post workout

Read reviews for BOOST® High Protein - Vanilla.

March 29, 2017

A great meal replacement. On the go or going for a long drive it is great to keep you going. Keeps you full for a few hours. The taste is great and the added protein is just another boost.

March 17, 2017

My family drinks boost all the time for a quick meal running out the door. It was introduced to us when we purchased it for my mother when she was diagnosed with cancer. With her not able to eat boost was the best alternative. Now it's always in our fridge.

March 16, 2017

I love the chocolate flavour, its not powdery tasting like some protein drinks. It is very convenient, I like to have one in the morning when I'm on my way to work. to hold me over until I eat something for breakfast.

March 16, 2017

I often feel nauseous in the morning and can't eat, so I grab one of these. The taste is pretty good compared to a lot of the others I tried in the past, and it gives me a good energy boost. Definitely would recommend to anyone who doesn't have time to eat or has trouble eating

January 19, 2017

This boost drink is absolutely amazing! I love it! It's definetly comes in handy after a nice workout or even before it always fills me up with so much energy

January 17, 2017

Love the boost drinks! I prefer strawberry because thats my favourite all around flavour but for anyone who likes chocolate a lot this would be a great pick!! Love the boost of energy i get and how it settles food cravings!

January 16, 2017

my favourite on the go meal replacement! Its a great part of a healthy diet and loaded with vitamins for energy.The taste is actually good! lol i though it would taste like other supplements, but its great tasting. Also great for me because i work in a hospital and i have no time for making balanced meals

January 06, 2017

I really enjoyed this product and I always have some of this product around. I use this product as often as I can. The taste is great it doesn't taste like I am taking medicine it tastes like a drink ,it has a good selection of different favors.

January 06, 2017

I have used this product for several years and I now try to always keep some on hand, as it really has made a positive difference in my life. Like at least one of the other reviewers, I suffer from migraines. When I developed Chronic Daily Migraine, nausea became something I had to deal with far more often. I have tried several brands of meal replacement beverages, but Boost is the only one that tasted good, and did not add to the nausea. For the times that I find it a little too sweet, I mix it with a bit of unsweetened almond milk. I love the high protein option because most of my usual protein sources are often hard for me to stomach on bad days. Boost High Protein is my 1st choice when I need to restock my "stash", and it's the only brand that I actually recommend to others.

December 07, 2016

I suffer from migraines which get worse when I eat.
    These are a lifesaver!
    Not only do they taste great, but when you can't eat, they are perfect for getting nutrients and to make you feel satisfied.