Bounce Dryer Sheets Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 320 in Laundry Care

Bounce Dryer Sheets, Fresh Linen

This light, fresh scent gives your clothes the gentle and clean smell of freshly laundered linens.

• Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
  • Controls static cling in fabrics
  • Helps repel lint and hair
  • Softens fabrics
Gives you long-lasting freshness, just what you've always wanted.

June 19, 2017

Bouncin

I do big loads of laundry and I find that bounce sheets help keep my clothes fresh the longest. The sheets are thicker than most brands and have a very fresh clean scent to them. It's my go to brand, will keep purchasing for sure.

June 10, 2017

Bounce Dryer Sheets have been used for years by my family, we have always used these in the dryers, never felt the need to go anywhere else or try anything new because how well these have worked. These dryer sheets are great for static and smell wonderful. They are affordable and last long.

June 05, 2017

Hands down best smelling dryer sheets around. My clothes smell fresh when they come out of the dryer. I can place one in my gym bag or purse and it'll smell refreshed. Dollaramas where I am from sell this product, therefore it can be affordable!

May 29, 2017

Love love love these dryer sheets !!! I started buying them years ago from Costco and a few times when I would run out before a Costco run I would go buy a small box or another type and they just didn't cut it !

May 24, 2017

What I really like about the Bounce Dryer Sheets is that they make your clothes smell fresh, and they make them wrinkle free. I also like that you can buy them in bulk from Costco. The only negative thing I can say about Bounce dryer sheets is that I find them pretty expensive, especially compared to other brands. I still buy them, since the quality is far better, I buy them in bulk from Costco, and when they are on sale in stores.

May 18, 2017

These dryer sheets leave my clothing wrinkle free and feeling super soft. They smell great and the scent seems to last on my laundry for days. This is the only brand I trust

2.7/5

May 15, 2017

bounce dryer sheets have way too many harsh chemicals in them. after using them my clothes make my skin very itchy and i get rashes. They smell good and make your clothes smell good but its not worth hurting my skin.

May 15, 2017

I just love Bounce dryer sheets! They are so much easier to use than a liquid softener. Hint: Use them in your drawers for super -smelling clothes and towels! You can also rub them on anything, even your hair, to reduce static!

May 01, 2017

The only dryer sheets I like to use in my dryer, they always come out smelling great!! They also reduce a lot of the pet hair and little lint balls. Plus it a brand I've been using for years and my family to!

May 01, 2017

Last month I stocked up on bounce dryer sheets . Sale price was 1.99 and I had buy 2 save 3 coupons . So I paid 50 cents each for 80 counts . SCORE! They smell good , they get rid of any static cling and soften your clothes. Bounce has been around forever and it's a brand I know I can trust .

What's Your Favorite?