Bounce Dryer Sheets Reviews
#12 in Laundry Care

Bounce Dryer Sheets, Fresh Linen

This light, fresh scent gives your clothes the gentle and clean smell of freshly laundered linens.

• Contains biodegradable cationic softeners
  • Controls static cling in fabrics
  • Helps repel lint and hair
  • Softens fabrics
Gives you long-lasting freshness, just what you've always wanted.

December 26, 2017

Bounce Dryer Sheets

THE only dryer sheet I will use. This product consistently helps control static in my clothing and leaves a wonderful scent that lasts. I've tried many other brands but keep coming back to this one. Why waste money on anything but the best?

December 11, 2017

Bounce is the Best

I have used Bounce for most of my adult life and love it's effectiveness and fresh scent. Although sometimes it doesn't take care of the static cling but I can't say it's any worse than any other brands. I've tried other brands of fabric softeners and dryer sheets and always come back to Bounce - mostly because of it's great scent.

September 29, 2017

10 years and counting!

Since I have been out on my own I have always bought BOUNCE it is the only one with great scent, affordability and effectiveness. My mother used this my entire childhood and it reminds me of sitting on the couch folding laundry with mom. Always a great memory :)

September 29, 2017

Wow!

Les feuilles d'assouplissant Bounce pour la sécheuse sont vraiment les meilleures que j'ai essayées. Elles sentent super bon et enlève la statique sur les vêtements. Également efficaces pour laisser une bonne odeur dans un endroit renfermé, sur une bouche d'aération ou dans le couvercle d'une poubelle ;)

August 22, 2017

My go to dryer sheets

Keeps my laundry smelling fresh and reduces static. The dryer sheets work well for me and I also use them in drawers to keep clothes fresh and in my shoe cupboard.

August 12, 2017

great product

My clothes don't have any more static in them. I love the smell and it was a great price. Any other Dryer sheets I have used did not work.
    i will buy this product forever Nothing else compares.

June 19, 2017

Bouncin

I do big loads of laundry and I find that bounce sheets help keep my clothes fresh the longest. The sheets are thicker than most brands and have a very fresh clean scent to them. It's my go to brand, will keep purchasing for sure.

June 10, 2017

Bounce Dryer Sheets have been used for years by my family, we have always used these in the dryers, never felt the need to go anywhere else or try anything new because how well these have worked. These dryer sheets are great for static and smell wonderful. They are affordable and last long.

June 05, 2017

Hands down best smelling dryer sheets around. My clothes smell fresh when they come out of the dryer. I can place one in my gym bag or purse and it'll smell refreshed. Dollaramas where I am from sell this product, therefore it can be affordable!

May 29, 2017

Love love love these dryer sheets !!! I started buying them years ago from Costco and a few times when I would run out before a Costco run I would go buy a small box or another type and they just didn't cut it !