Bounty Chocolate Bar Reviews
#35 in Chocolate

August 11, 2016

Je suis une grande fan de noix de coco et cette barre de chocolat-là, fait parti de mon top trois dd chocolat favorits! Elle a un goût tellement doux et fond dans la bouche, je l'adore! Elle se vend au dollarama pour moins de $1CAN!

August 02, 2016
    New Brunswick, Canada

I love bounty bars. I find it hard to find chocolate and coconut together and that is my favourite. This bar is delicious however I do find the almond joy version to be slightly better ( I find the coconut in those ones are a little more moist) but I can't find those in Canada so I buy these instead

March 16, 2016

Bounty Chocolate Bar two individual bars one package, I cant resist this chocolate bar when I spot them at the check out stand.They are very satisfying for a quick energy boost.The coconut and chocolate are a great mixture.

March 03, 2016

Bounty chocolate bars are great if you don't want a bar that is super sweet. The coconut and lightly coated chocolate is great together. In my head these ones are more healthy than other caramel chocolate bars even though both are sugary snacks. LOL

0.5/5

March 03, 2016

I can not stand this bar! That coconut is just a texture thing for me and I can not get over that taste. It feels like pulp from orange juice in your mouth.

March 03, 2016

This chocolate bar is very exotic. I like the how it's very coconut - y. It is a good size and how it's broken down into two pieces is convenient if you can't or don't want to finish it.

February 03, 2016

I like to buy these in a 4 pack because we all love them; a real coconut treat. resembling that of a macaroon.

February 03, 2016

I don't have a huge sweet tooth but I love Bounty. Like others have said the coconut mixture is a bit sweet enrobed in chocolate so I like how there's two separate bars in the package. Super moist and just a few bites curbs my craving. So yummy! I found a recipe for "mounds" on allrecipes.com and they taste just like the real thing. I'll make a batch, keep some out and freeze the rest. Delicious!

February 02, 2016

These are very sweet but, I love the combination of chocolate and coconut. Mmm ... The perfect texture and filling. I have always loved Bounty Chocolate bars. Very affordable too!

February 02, 2016

One of my all time favorites - always fresh and moist and full of flavour!