Breyer's Creamery Style Dark Chocolate Velvet Frozen Dessert Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 495 in Ice Cream

Rich dark chocolate ice cream, made with fresh cream and real cocoa

June 13, 2017

delicieux

J'adore le goût délicieux de cette crème glaçée au chocolat qui fond dans la bouche. J'ai adoré la texture aussi et que ce ne soit pas granuleux. une très bonne crème glaçée.

June 01, 2017

I find it a bit pricey at first but when I got to buy it on sale plus coupons, it taste really good that it made me decide that this is thr ice cream brand that I will be buying always regardless of the price! My family loves it too especially when eaten with a cone. It is very smooth that it almost melts into my mouth! and there are also chunks of dark chocolate which I like!

May 17, 2017

I love chocolate but this was a little too over the top for me. Yes it was sweet, creamy and chocolatey but the dark chocolate had such a bitter aftertaste. No one in our family liked it.

May 17, 2017

que dire ! tout simplement délicieux ! une gâterie d'occasion ! Breyer sont au top côté qualité de leurs produits ! un régal que toute la famille apprécié !

Chocoholic delight..loading.......error overload..
    What a great frozen creamy chocolate treat. Always best served on a hot day..maybe even add a little syrup or brownies ;) enjoy

May 11, 2017

Chocolate wonderful classic dessert. I love this so much. My kids love it on waffle cones, I like it on any kind of cakes. So creamy. So very delicious.

1.8/5

April 08, 2017

Sorry sweet tooth lovers this is not a great flavor. Its not creamy and has nothing going for it. Its not ice cream to me. Ice cream to me has to melt in your mouth and be rich and flavorful I find this an epic fall.

March 31, 2017

I love chocolate and this ice cream is so creamy and tasty. When I buy it, it says "Ice Cream", not frozen dessert, so wondering if they are changing the recipe. If so I hope not since it is is chocolatey, tasty and creamy, just great the way it is.

0.5/5

March 17, 2017

I hate this frozen dessert. It doesn't melt and it also tastes like gross. I would never recommend this frozen dessert. It isn't ice cream and its not made from real milk. Don't buy this.

March 06, 2017

Breyer's pour moi inspire une marque de confiance, je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec leurs produit. Mais celui ci c'est un de mes préféré !!! Sans aucun doute le Chocolat noir Velvet !! Quelle délice en bouche :)