Breyers Creamery Style French Vanilla Reviews
#9 in Ice Cream

Real French Vanilla ice cream made with fresh cream, real vanilla beans, and all natural flavours and colours.  C'est "merveilleux!"

Vraie crème glacée à la vanille française avec crème fraîche, gousses de vraie vanille et arômes et colorants naturels. C'est merveilleux!

Best!

I really like Breyers ice ream it's rich in texture and the flavours are amazing. Being a vanilla ice cream fan it's hard sometimes to find one that actually tastes like vanilla. I tried Breyers vanilla and it's really amazing! Highly recommend to everyone

December 10, 2018

Amazing texture and authentic home-style taste !!!♡♡♡.````

This ice cream is real authenticity in its texture and flavour. It has an old fashioned hand churned texture to It that is extremely hard to find these days. The flavour TASTES AUTHENTIC & true to its French vanilla flavor that has a genuine deep vanilla sensation to it! This is a true holiday for your taste buds to discover and fall in love with over and over again!!!!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Simply Vanilla

A rich creamy vanilla taste. I love how simple yet decadent this icecream taste. It's a wonderful accompaniment to any dessert, your favorite pie or brownie. I would reccomend this product to everyone. I love it with fresh berries sprinkled on top drizzled with honey and granola.

True French Vanilla!

There are so few French Vanilla ice creams on the market, and even fewer that are actually *real* ice cream (as opposed to those "frozen desserts"). This is the real deal. Made with *mmmmm* real cream. Rich and creamy - exactly how it should be. Perfect side for your pie or cake, and just as delicious on its own. This is my go-to vanilla.

December 10, 2018

Love that this has the vanilla beans in it! It makes it so much more rich and so tasty. I serve this with apple pie and my guests always move it. Also delicious in milkshakes or just regular. This is a classic that I always have in my freezer

December 10, 2018

Awesome deal for the price

This is one of the free brands that go on sale pretty regularly at the grocery store. Love the creamery style. I tend to like vanilla ones best. And I love the French vanilla best. It goes so well on its own or on top of pies or with a tough of chocolate fudge.

April 30, 2018

Very very delicious icecream, always buy it

It is very tasteful and flavourful with vanilla. It is always a great dessert after a meal. Perfect for beating summer heat. Breyers is a great brand and always my go to.

April 17, 2018

Not my cup of tea

I find some sort of after taste with this that doesn't appeal to me. Maybe I am a straight vanilla person?? Breyer ice cream and ice milks are often on sale so good value price wise but the flavour just isn't there for me.

April 02, 2018

Rich, creamy and tasty treat

The Breyers French Vanilla ice cream rivals some of the high end ice cream labels such as Hagen Daaz but without the hefty price tag. The ice cream is smooth, rich, and creamy. You can definitely taste the difference between this ice cream and the lower end, cheaper alternatives. It is also available in all major supermarkets including Loblaws, Walmart, and Metro. In particular, the French vanilla flavour tastes exceptionally good and you can even see flecks of the vanilla bean mixed in the ice cream. It goes well alone or with a pie or even cookies. Perfect for dessert or as a snack.

March 18, 2018

Love ice cream

I love ice cream but only buy this brand as it is the creamiest and best tasting product, price is about the same as other brands so I will continue to buy it. I definatly recommend this product