Brisk Lemonade Reviews
#580 in Tea

August 26, 2017

Tart, sugary and cheap

I picked up a 1 liter bottle for eighty two cents. although its quite high in sugar its great to add to make slush or Popsicle. I enjoy this as a treat not an everyday thing though.

August 16, 2017

Brisk Lemonade!

Are you a fan of lemonade, well then you've got to try Brisk Lemonade its got just the right amount of flavor just for you that the hole family will go crazy for !!!

August 16, 2017

Brisk

Une boisson rafraichissante en canette on peut lapporter partout... congeler... toujours froid a la maison les petit comme les grand ladorent je recommande

June 25, 2017

Ooh sweet lemonade

This is one of my favorite lemonade brands I would recommend buying this product to anyone as it's just right, not to sour and not to sweet it also only has a 180 calories if you buy the 591 mL bottle.

May 08, 2016

I love the taste of this lemonade not to sweet just perfect great on a hot summers day when the weather is so hot i usually drink out of the can but, sometimes I will poor it in a glass and add ice cubes to it to make even more colder and refreshing

April 26, 2016

I was skeptical about purchasing at first because i find alot of lemonade pre made drinks to sweet but i caved and bought one i stuck it in the freezer and omgosh it became one of the best lemonade slushies ever!

February 10, 2016

Love love love this drink. It's my favourite ever. Right now my home town store has a thing going on that is buy one get one free, me and my boyfriend away try to find a little bit of money so we can buy one

December 14, 2015

The Brisk Lemonade is a nice refreshing beverage. Iced tea is typically my go to beverage choice when I am craving something from a can. This lemonade is nice because it is not too tart or too sweet. However, I still prefer a natural flavored lemon tea (like pure leaf).

June 08, 2015

I love the taste and that cost only 77 cent for 1 liter i only drink the brisk

October 03, 2013

very delicious and tastes just like fresh squeezed lemonade!