British Class Coconut Oil

British Class Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #1180 out of 2373 in Grocery

May 14, 2017

I have long thick curly hair. It needs a lot of moisture, and used to take multiple products to maintain. Since switching to this coconut oil I've stopped using all my after shower products. I' very happy with how well it works with my hair.

March 07, 2016

I was a little nervous of trying this as I wasn't sure of the company, but the moment I tried it, I knew I wouldn't go back to my old coconut oil ! Love this product

September 23, 2015

LOVE my British Class coconut oil!! I use it to condition my hair, face and nails. I also use it to whiten my teeth and it works great! I can't say enough good things about this product. You have to get used to the taste and texture when whitening your teeth, but once you do it a few times, it's a breeze! Would definitely recommend!

June 05, 2015

I love this coconut oil.. Its 100% pure coconut oil. I use it for everything.. my hair, makeup remover, my skin, smoothies,baking,cooking & so much more. + it has so many health benefits. I highly recommend it.