Buncha Farmers Stain Removal Stick
Good

Buncha Farmers Stain Removal Stick Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 432 in Baby Miscellaneous

March 17, 2017

This stain stick is by far the best stain remover I've ever used! When I was pregnant I read horror stories about Moms throwing out their baby's onesies because of poop stains but I am happy to say that I am 7 months into having a baby and haven't had any stains!

February 28, 2016

If I could give this product more than 5 stars I would. I very.much live the is stain remover stick. I ha e washed and dried clothes with stains and than tried to use this and it removed everyone. Even chocolate milk and spaghetti stains (a common one In my house). Got at little cherubs store for 3 dollars. You can't beat that.

February 13, 2016

I never use to care if the products I was using or harmful to myself or my child until recently. I came across bunch of farmers stain remover stick and was intrigued that it uses natural oils so I decided to test it out. With a price of $3 why not!

I'm delighted to say and that it works on the toughest of poo stains, grass stains, tomato products. I grate the soap and put it in a spray bottle for easier use. Plus it smells great!

January 04, 2016

Love love love this stain remover! It's now my go-to for new mom gifts. As a mom of 2 under 2, it's truly a life saver. I treat all baby stains with this product and it's never failed me. I even let the stains dry and just treat them all at once prior to washing and I've never had an issue. Being an all natural product and cheap (under $4 a bar!) Is icing on the cake. I order 5 or more at a time from Well.ca.

March 31, 2015

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE... I will need to keep these stocked!! Smell amazing and work even better than they smell!!

July 22, 2014

Wow, just wow. This stick removes stains that I never thought would come out. I wish it came in some kind of retractable case though because it is quite messy to use.

June 27, 2014

This stick is sold in Toys R Us, as well as Once Upon a Child, but it is such an effective stain remover, I use it on my whole family's clothes!
    I have never had a stain linger after using this stick.
    It is supposed to work on food/blood/grass/dirt etc, but it has even got ink out of clothes on occasion.
    It smells nice and citrusy.