Burt's Bees Cherry Lip Gloss Reviews
#488 in Lip Gloss

Saturate your lips with a swipe of sheer color. Sleek and lustrous, our natural lip gloss uses sweet Almond Oil to hydrate and nourish while Citrus Oils accentuate the refreshing flavor of fresh-squeezed zest. Available in 6 kissable shades for your oh-so loveable lips.

December 15, 2017

Great moisturizing and shade

In the winter time my lips get so dry and chappy and the Burt's Bees cherry lip gloss is always on me to help me fight my dry lips and leave them looking cute as well.

June 02, 2017

This product was very moisturizing. Lip balm smells good and when applied feels light and not greasy. Definitely a product I would buy again and continue to use.

January 17, 2017

Burt's bee all product are so natural doest feel concern to wearing its skin creams or bam even my 4 years daughters products from Burt's bee really Awesome 5 out 5 cheers

2.3/5

January 17, 2017

This is a really lovely colour but the formula is gross. It's so sticky it reminds me of lip gloss I had as a kid that came in a kit from walmart. Really too bad because it had great pigment.

September 06, 2016

FULL coverage! Amazing quality! Voluptuous lips! Outstanding lasting color! Lips feel soft and smooth, and no messes of the lip color smudging either.

February 13, 2016

Got this product as a gift, and although the colour is a little dark for my taste the product itself is great. Goes on very nice and stays on all day!

January 05, 2016

I love all Burt Bee products, they are amazing ,it hydrates my lips and keeps them from cracking

March 25, 2014

Lovely scent moisturizes really well , soft supple lips

March 03, 2014

I love everything Burt's Bee's especially the Cherry Lip Gloss! The way it feels when its on and how long it lasts is perfect! Once I found this brand I could not go back. I love their chapstick as well, its only Burt's Bee's for me!

October 03, 2013

abit exspensive, but it works well