Burt's Bees Goodness Glows Tinted moisturiser Reviews

July 03, 2020

Light and subtle!

I received this product and was really excited to try it as Burt’s Bees has always been a brand that was generally positive in the beauty community. If you wanted a really light coverage, this is the product. Be careful with mixing your skincare with this product as it will cause pilling. It has a really soft scent of tea due to the green tea extracts which many sensitive skins should be aware of. I received this #freeproduct

July 02, 2020

Great tinted moisturizer

I received Burt's Bees Goodness Glows tinted moisturizer to test out. I prefer tinted moisturizers over foundation so I was excited to use it. It applied easy on my face and lasted for the whole day. It looked natural, covered small blemishes and did not feel heavy on my face. Great for someone who likes a simple makeup routine and doesn't want to fuss too much with face products.

#freeproduct

1.5/5

June 24, 2020

Doesn't meet any expectation

I am a skincare junkie and I am staring to realize that I am very picky when it comes to makeup, but I can be flexible when it comes to natural products though there are basic standards. I expect my foundations to help my skin look better than before I put them on, at minimum. Unfortunately, The Goodness Glows Tinted Moisturizer by Burt's Bees hit absolutely none of my boxes.

To be fair, I tried applying this with my fingers, a brush and a sponge, none gave good results. The product is a cream that comes out of the tube in a blob that is not smooth, and it applies horribly. It smears all over, leaves streaks, does not absorb and does not set. Somehow it looked both patchy and semi-sheer at the same time, some areas looked ok, some areas had any imperfections highlighted to the highest degree. I did my skincare and gave it time to settle before trying this the first time. The second I just washed my face, dried it and didn't apply anything before trying this, both times I had the same problems and I have dry skin, not oily.

There is also a scent to it. I don't know why you need your tinted moisturizer to be scented, as scent is an irritant, but it's not a strong smell. However, it's not really pleasant either, like bitter green tea.

All in all, this tinted moisturizer is a complete no from me.

I received this product as part of a testing program from another company, but my opinions are my own.

June 23, 2020

Glowing Results

I really prefer to wear a tinted moisturizer instead of a foundation.My skin is so dry and Im getting fine lines and some wrinkles so my skin really needs moisture.

I really love this Burt's Bees Goodness glows tinted moisturizer in Buff.I like that it is 98.8 natural origin so that I am putting something healthy on my skin.

Its formulated with a green tea complex and green tea is loaded with antioxidants and vitamins so it will give my face that moisture it needs.The ingredient list is really impressive.

The tinted moisturizer is lightweight and a little goes a long way.Its non greasy and really gives my face a nice natural glow.Covering the areas I need too and keeping my skin nourished.

My skin face fees velvety soft when I apply it.The coverage is great and lasts me all day there is no need to reapply it.I also like the smell of it its a nice fresh clean smell.

Im happy that I can wear this tinted moisturizer daily and know its not bad for my skin but actually helping my skin.

June 21, 2020

NEW FAVE

I have been transitioning to natural makeup and this product is my favourite so far. Best for the "natural" or "no makeup" makeup look. I love how it feels on my skin and it really helps with the dryness on my face.

June 20, 2020

love it!

I love how smooth and easy application is. It’s one of the few tinted moisturizers that match my skin tone perfectly. However it is a little oily and makes my face look super shiny after I apply. A little bit of this goes a long way so next time I’ll try to use less and see if it makes a difference. Overall a really great product!

June 16, 2020

It actually works !!!!

Ok, so I was really impressed when I tried this out, I have natural beige & chestnut, and I mix the 2 shades to create the perfect natural glow..I’ve tried so many tinted moisturizers in the past that are literally foundation...not these though, this is actually a moisturizer with tint, it’s awesome, can’t believe Burt’s Bees actually stepped up their makeup game 😃🙌🍃

June 15, 2020

un produit parfait

J'ai véritablement adoré cette crème teintée de la marque Burt's bees. La consistance est légère et non huileuse. Depuis quelques semaines, j'utilise une petite quantité de crème sur mon visage et je n'ai pas besoin de rajouter de fond teint. Ce produit laisse un effet naturel à ma peau en plus de l'hydrater. La consistance de cette crème est suffisante pour masquer les pores ou les petites rougeurs du visage. Ce produit fait maintenant partie de ma routine beauté quotidienne.

June 10, 2020

This is a true tinted moisturizer

Doesn’t give you great coverage, but it is buildable. I do like this for an everyday type of makeup. However, even when I set it, it’s still very shinny and doesn’t look overall the greatest with my oil skin. But I still would use it. It smells good to imo

Updated On: June 10, 2020

You just have to give the product a really good shake and move the product around in the bottle with your hands. The coverage for me was not streaking once doing this.

June 02, 2020

Goooodddd

Burt’s Bees Tinted Moisturizer in the shade Ivory.
    The tinted moisturizer is good. It gives my face a smooth even look along with moisturizer.
    It is good for wearing it to work or for long days when you don’t require a full-coverage foundation. This tinted moisturizer has a very light coverage but feels good on the skin.