Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Reviews

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils. To keep your lips hydrated, the Honey Lip Balm includes beeswax in their formula to seal in hydration. For a refreshing tingle, Burts Bees added peppermint oil.
The lips are kept healthy with Burts Bees Honey Lip balm for their rich formula of beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin!
see their main website for more details at: www.burtsbees.ca

December 15, 2017

Love it!!

I love this stuff it works good and doesn't have all that bad stuff in it you don't want to use

October 11, 2017

I recommend the Burt's Bees Honey Miel Lip Balm

With the winter approaching the need for a good lip balm increases. I decided to get give Burt's Bees a try and got the Honey Miel flavor lip balm.
    First thing that really gives the product an edge is that it is 100% natural. You can really feel the lack of chemicals in it when you wear it.
    The honey flavor is subtle and not over powering.
    There is no artificial gloss in it and so the lips look natural and moisturized.
    The moisturizing effect is not tacky and lasts for a good while.
    Overal a really healthy product and I recommend it.

October 03, 2017

My favourite lip balm

Ive tried and lost many lip balms throughout the years, but this one is the only one I've managed to keep. It must be because it's the best one I've tried.

The scent is nice, not too strong and it works wonders on dry lips.

September 18, 2017

Bonne hydratation

J'ai trouvé que ce baume pour les levres hydrate quand meme bien et pendant asser longtemps. Il est bien d'en tenir un à porter de la main pour pouvoir s'hydrater tout au long de la journée et avoir un bon petit gout de miel.

September 04, 2017

LOVE THIS!

I always make sure to have a few of these around the house/ in the car so I don't have to go without! I love the smell and the hydrating effects. I use it whenever I can to keep my lips from chapping.

August 21, 2017

Awesome lip balm!

This lip balm is great! My husband absolutely loves it as well. It really moisturizers your lips. They are a variety of scents but this is by far my favourite! Give it a try.

August 12, 2017

Best product

The honey lip balm is super rich and moisturizing. Good for daily use. My lips have no more chapped skin. The price is good, good value for the money spent

June 25, 2017

Burt's bees peppermint lip balm

I love this product line because it is made from natural ingredients. I have been using Burt's for years. I have tried other flavours but keep coming back to the first one I ever tried - peppermint. Love love love it!

April 03, 2017

I found this chap stick to be one of the most moisturizing chapstick I've ever used. Winter kills my lips but I made sure I kept this close to me at all times.

1.8/5

March 30, 2017

I hated this lip balm. It didn't have a honey smell or anything honey about it. I found it went on in little clumps and was almost sticky. I wouldn't buy it again.