Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Reviews

Care for your lips with beautiful, sheer color. Burt's Bees new tinted balms give you a hint of color with a soft, sweet flavor and natural ingredients that moisturize and condition your lips. Available in six flirty shades – Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Tiger Lily, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia and Rose. For more information, go to http://www.burtsbees.ca/.

July 31, 2018

this product is a life saver really helped my lips

this product helped with several of my lip problems dry and cracked a hard feeling it is just amazing the way my lips felt after i used this product only 3 times was remarkable

July 15, 2018

I may buy this product again.

This product is good for light to no makeup days. A good selection of colours. The lip balm goes on nicely but does not have staying power. I do feel that it moisturizes my lips

3.2/5

June 28, 2018

BURT’S BEES TINTED LIP BALM in Hibiscus

According to Burts Bees, The Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm is a 100 percent natural tinted lip balm. I personally love tint lip balms for everyday use , when I feel like it.

I had this in the shade, Hibiscus and give sheer wash, hint of color that is not too sheer and my lip, but better type of shade which I enjoyed.

However, I found the formula on the drying side and just sits on top my dry lip.
    In Canada, you get this at Well.ca, online and many Canadian drugstores

June 26, 2018

A fun lip balm

This is a fun lip balm that smells nice and leaves a tint on your lips but it's not something I recommend if you want a full coverage that stays on the entire day. It definitely needs to be applied often but it does leave your lips soft especially in the winter when lips tend to dry up a lot.

June 22, 2018

Great!

I really love using this lip balm. It’s a great colour and hydrates my lips as well. I love everything from Burt’s Bee’s - I enjoy their brand and what they’re all about.

June 12, 2018

Daily Staple

I'm someone who likes a natural flush of colour, and this is it! It is moisturizing, so it doubles as a lip balm, does fade easily but I dont mind applying it again since it makes my lips feel so hydrated. Smells light, love that ingredients are natural too.

June 12, 2018

Amazing

Can’t praise this product enough!! I absolutely love it and use it every day. The colour is very subtle and warm. It nourishes my lips wonderfully which is nice because my lips get very chapped in the summer months.

I’ll always recommend Burt’s bees!!

June 07, 2018

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm

If there is one lip product I would recommend to my friends it would be this. This lip balm is the perfect product for everyday use. It is moisturizing, but gives your lips the perfect tint- your lips, but better. I love how this lip balm feels comfortable on the lips and not heavy or sticky. I think it is a staple product that everyone needs in their bag.

May 30, 2018

Best Everyday Lipcolour

I recently picked up one of of the Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms and I love it. I bought the colour Hibiscus and it has quickly become my go to everyday lip balm/colour. The colour is pretty and my lips feel so moisturizer and healthy. These are the best I will be buying more colours!

May 28, 2018

Unbeatable moisture and subtle colour for every day

Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia is my every-day, go-to lip wear, both for casual weekend looks and for a healthy-nude lip to balance dramatic eye make-up. It is comfortable to wear, protects my lips from dryness, and is affordable enough to keep a stick in every purse and jacket. I feel safer using natural ingredients like beeswax on my lips.