Butter london natural goddess eyeshadow palette Reviews
#20 in Eye Shadow

March 31, 2020

Gorgeous palette

I love this palette, the colors are so beautiful and pigmented, it’s easy to blend. I like that is travel friendly as it doesn’t need so much space. The packaging is gorgeous! I highly recommend this palette if you like neutrals and just a pop of color to achieve the perfect everyday look!

2.7/5

February 18, 2020

Hit and Miss

I'm torn by this palette. On the one hand, I regularly use a couple of the shades. On the other, I wont touch a couple of them. The shimmers are mostly nice - they blend well, and stay put throughout the day, though there is some fall out, I find. But the mattes are terrible. I find them patchy and to have no staying power, and are just generally unwearable for me.

January 30, 2020

Good for beginners!

This is a pallet that I personally don’t have much use for, it does have beautiful 4 beautiful shimmers and 2 matte shades, the colours differ from blue to green to some beautiful earthy shades, the colours blend out well but I recommend spritzing your brush with some facial mist or setting spray even water! Before you apply, the shades build up well and I found I didn’t have to reapply after I ran some errands. I would recommend for people who prefer natural looks but feel they’d like to add a pop of colour in to their looks from time to time.

January 29, 2020

Love it!

I love all of the colours in this palette! The shimmers are so beautiful on. Each eyeshadow is easy to blend and looks flawless on. I adore this palette!

2.7/5

January 21, 2020

Shimmers Saved This

I received this palette in a Boxy Charm and as much as I want to love it, I cant rate it any higher. The matte shades do not last nearly as long as I had hoped for. The shimmers saved it for me because they wear much better

November 12, 2019

Favourite eye shadow pallets!

I don’t reach for eye shadow much, but when I do this is the pallets I use! Only use the neutral colours but they shimmer just the right way! Can build a lot of pigment! Soft to the touch! Last all day!

September 24, 2019

Butter London Natural Goddess Pallete

This palette has 6 shades, 2 mattes and four shimmers. They are very pigmented and easy to blend out. I love that there isn’t much fall out when you apply to the eyes and it doesn’t take much to make a daytime or nighttime look

August 29, 2019

Absolutely gorgeous quality

These shadows are definitely buttery and blendable as the name would indicate. I love the colour story it is perfect for spring and summer soft Glam looks and the quality is fantastic. I would definitely purchase this palette again.

August 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Natural Glam!

I love the quality of the shadows!!
    This palette truly lives up to it's name. Natural Glam! The shimmers are so buttery and smooth on application.
    The only negative I have is that there is not more of a mid tone for the crease. and the blue is not crazy pigmented but it is still beautiful!

August 13, 2019

shimmery

I like this eyeshadow palette because it gives a shimmery finish to my eyes. But I noticed you need to make a few swipes with your brush until you get a good amount of colour to your eyelids and it leaves fall out on the palette but not on your lids. The packaging was cute though and a good size to bring when travelling. Definitely, I will try Butter London makeup again.