Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 825 in Chocolate

March 10, 2017

I love Crispy Crunch! It tastes amazing. The only thing that I do not like about it is that is does get stuck in my teeth a lot. Not sure if that is just me. It really is an amazing candy bar though!

February 22, 2017

Since cadbury makes my favorite chocolate I wasn't surprused to see they made this one as well. This one is my favorite,crunchy, chocolate, peanty, perfection all in one bar!

January 17, 2017

Je ne sais pas pourquoi les gens ne sont pas porté à essayer cette barre de chocolat, mais elle est tout simplement délicieuse. Sa texture croquante au beurre d'arachide le tout enrobé de chocolat, c'est vraiment divin.

September 17, 2016

I loved these growing up. I had a special bond with my grandfather. He would always make sure he was fully stocked with this chocolate bar. The best crunch you can get from a chocolate bar.

August 02, 2016

I honestly never eat these like a chocolate bar. We always buy them to crush up and put in whipped cream and spread on angel food cake. They are so delicious!

May 08, 2016

I love Cadburry Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bars with that chocolate taste and crunch my husband loves these every time I go to the store I ask him to see if he wants something he says can you pick me up a Crispy Crunch please

March 26, 2016

I have been eating Crispy Crunch for years , love it. It's a good feel bar brings back memories from my childhood.Love the taste of it, will continue eating eat

March 16, 2016

Cadbury Crispy Crunch is a classic through and through. I always pick up a few when I am visiting my grandparents as it's out little tradition. a great tasting chocolate bar!

March 16, 2016

Cadbury crispy crunch chocolate bar is a great mixture of taste and texture from the creamy outer chocolate coating to the crispy crunch inside. Is the perfect match!

March 16, 2016

Cadbury Crispy Crunch is a very delicious chocolate bar. I love baking chocolate cake with chocolate icing and then putting shavings of this chocolate bar all over the top. It tastes super good.