Cadbury Crispy Crunch Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 905 in Chocolate

June 20, 2017

Very good chocolate bar :)

Crispy Crunch is a hard chocolate bar with a crispy peanut flake inside that is made by Cadbury in Canada.
    They outside is covered in yummy milk chocolate and then on the inside the crunchy goodness. I like this chocolate bar. Very yummy :)

June 20, 2017

chocolat

J'aime beaucoup cette barre de chcocolat quand on commence en a manger on veut pu sen passer ,excellent gout !!!Le seul poin t faible c'est que ca pogne dans les dents mais ca en vaut la peine

June 14, 2017

Go-To Peanut Butter Tasting Chocolate Bar

Crispy Crunch bars are one of my go-to chocolate bars. I love the crispy interior and the crunchy exterior. Basically, you have a flakey interior with a peanut butter flavor. On top of this, there is a thin crunchy coating that has a bit of a toffee flavor. All of this is then covered with a rich milk chocolate. All the flavors and tastes pair so well together.

May 25, 2017

Awful for you (nutritional value wise) BUT my all time favorite chocolate bar. Love the milk chocolate, and the crunch! I love crispy crunch bars in recipes as well (ie: Crispy crunch blizzard from DQ!) A classic, and always a favorite!

May 18, 2017

One of my favorite chocolate bars. I love the crispy texture and the big taste. Whenever I have a sweet craving and I'm in the grocery line up, I can't resist grabbing one of these.

May 18, 2017

This chocolate bar is one of my favorites! I love the rich chocolate flavor from the exterior mixed with the buttery, peanut butter flavor that is provided from the crunchy middle layer. The chocolate is of good quality. This chocolate bar will stick to your teeth, but is it well worth it. I love to have these for snack!!

2.2/5

May 03, 2017

Im not the biggest fan of the crunchy bar! I find the toffee center way to hard and crunchy, I get it's called a crunchy bar but it not called a break your teeth bar haha.

May 03, 2017

Absokutely one of my favs. When my sweet tooth is begging for a fix..this is my go to candy bar. I could literally eat one a day lolol. Chocolate is rich ..not waxy like some bars.

March 10, 2017

I love Crispy Crunch! It tastes amazing. The only thing that I do not like about it is that is does get stuck in my teeth a lot. Not sure if that is just me. It really is an amazing candy bar though!

February 22, 2017

Since cadbury makes my favorite chocolate I wasn't surprused to see they made this one as well. This one is my favorite,crunchy, chocolate, peanty, perfection all in one bar!

Mlepine added a new review for
    Shoppers Drugmart