Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Reviews
#72 in Chocolate

The Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar combines the creamy taste of milk chocolate with crunchy nuts and chewy fruity raisins. Imported from the UK.

January 04, 2018

Love Cadbury Dairy Milk bars.

Out of all the inexpensive chocolate bars on the market Cadbury Dairy milk is one of my favorites. When I first tried the fruit and nut Cadbury bar I was unsure if i would like it since I never had chocolate containing fruit other than cherry chocolates. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually liked it. I found the raisins and nuts were most dominant. There may have been dried cranberries as well but im unsure. I found the fruit and nuts cut down some of the sweetness yet you still get to enjoy the smooth and creamy Cadbury milk chocolate.

August 14, 2017

YUMMY

Well this is a really good chocolate bar, it's not my favorite, but it's not something I would turn down if offered! Good creamy milk chocolate with lots of fruit and nut pieces inside. If you want to feel (maybe) less guilty about eating chocolate, this is a chocolate bar with actual fruit and nuts in it!

June 23, 2017

Too sweet for my taste buds

I like Dairy Milk chocolate bars generally however I am not a fan of this particular flavor. I find it much sweeter than the other flavors of the same line.

June 17, 2017

Great tasting chocolate bar

Cadbury dairy milk fruit and nut bars are Deliicious . The chocolate is the best chocolate I've ever had and then you add the fruit and nut pieces and it's amazing! I love taking a piece off and let it melt in my mouth . I used to have a friend who worked at Cadbury and I would get huge white kitchen garage bags full of all the different products Cadbury makes . This one was always in the bag . Yum ! You can find it at Walmart for $1.98 and I highly recommend

April 17, 2017

I like the nut aspect of this bar, but the fruit not so much. I hate raisins and I think they put other dried fruit in here and it just takes away from the chocolate. I always skip this bar in exchange for other goodies on the shelf.

December 01, 2016

This is basically the only bigger sized bar that I buy two of each time. I've enjoyed it for a long time and will always.My favourite is always milk chocolate and this is always a treat for me.

December 01, 2016

This is a really yummy chocolate bar. It has smooth,creamy chocolate paired with the perfect quantity of dried fruits and nuts. It is a really indulgent chocolate and it really hits that sweettooth spot. Cadbury always makes good chocolate and this one tastes even better than the plain Cadbury by itself and it's a bit heavier as well.

December 01, 2016

Probably one of the best chocolate bars available today. Sweet with a nice nutty flavor and a surprise raisin every few bites. It's a great value and can usually be bought under $2! Definitely my go to for a great flavor.

September 27, 2016

This might be my favourite bar ever! Cadbury always has the creamiest chocolate bars! Good quantity of fruit and nut ratio however, could maybe have more !

July 03, 2016

This is my very favourite chocolate bar and i try to buy one or two as often as possible for a treat. I've had Cadbury chocolate a lot from the time I was a kid and all their bars are lovely tasting as well.