Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut

Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut Reviews

Ranked #316 out of 908 in Chocolate

The Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar combines the creamy taste of milk chocolate with crunchy nuts and chewy fruity raisins. Imported from the UK.

June 17, 2017

Great tasting chocolate bar

Cadbury dairy milk fruit and nut bars are Deliicious . The chocolate is the best chocolate I've ever had and then you add the fruit and nut pieces and it's amazing! I love taking a piece off and let it melt in my mouth . I used to have a friend who worked at Cadbury and I would get huge white kitchen garage bags full of all the different products Cadbury makes . This one was always in the bag . Yum ! You can find it at Walmart for $1.98 and I highly recommend

April 17, 2017

I like the nut aspect of this bar, but the fruit not so much. I hate raisins and I think they put other dried fruit in here and it just takes away from the chocolate. I always skip this bar in exchange for other goodies on the shelf.

December 01, 2016

This is basically the only bigger sized bar that I buy two of each time. I've enjoyed it for a long time and will always.My favourite is always milk chocolate and this is always a treat for me.

December 01, 2016

This is a really yummy chocolate bar. It has smooth,creamy chocolate paired with the perfect quantity of dried fruits and nuts. It is a really indulgent chocolate and it really hits that sweettooth spot. Cadbury always makes good chocolate and this one tastes even better than the plain Cadbury by itself and it's a bit heavier as well.

December 01, 2016

Probably one of the best chocolate bars available today. Sweet with a nice nutty flavor and a surprise raisin every few bites. It's a great value and can usually be bought under $2! Definitely my go to for a great flavor.

May 10, 2016

This is my childhood chocolate bar!!

Whenever we would get a treat to share with all the kids, my parents would buy this one. Mainly because me and my sister didn't like all of the fruit and nuts inside the bar, so we wouldn't want much. Which made it way easier for my parents to share it, because otherwise, we would be eating it all before they had a chance to have any. But over the years of eating this as a treat, I have come to love the fruit and nut combo of this chocolate. It really adds a nice crunch when you are eating it.

May 10, 2016

Yesss. I love this bar and have for a long time. I buy it as often as possible and I border on the addictive side with this one. I wish it came in a much bigger size.

May 09, 2016

this is a great tasting bar with all the fruits and nuts covered in a great tasting creamy chocolate coating that just melts in your mouth I love having these as a great snack while watching t,v. in the evening when having just a relaxing moment

March 22, 2016

This is defiantly one of my favorite chocolate bars, I think that the chocolate is very nice tasting and I love what the fruit and nut adds to the bar. A little bit of sweet and salty.

March 22, 2016

This is a wonderful combo with the extra creamy milk chocolate. I try to buy the little "snack" size bars because once I start I can't stop! Simply delicious!

What's Your Favorite?