Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

September 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Loved these since I was a kid

Absolutely love these. So happy that they are making more products for different holidays/seasons. As much as I love these, I feel as if they have changed in taste, but maybe I'm just getting old. 🤣

3.2/5

July 24, 2019
    United States

Good tasting, poor quantity

I love these little chocolate eggs and they fit perfectly into the little nest activities that I do with my nephews and nieces, but I find that the size of the package isn't always worth the price.

July 12, 2019

Eggcellent treat

Perfect little treats without overdoing it. The sweet crunch of the outer shell gives way to a smooth chocolate on the inside. You can slowly savour each egg chocolate or bite into it. A yummy treat to satisfy that sweet tooth without having to eat a whole bar.

July 07, 2019

good

so tasty and good, but the shell is stale sometimes. i love the chocolate though! it's one of my favourites! the packaging is great too, and so is the price

June 26, 2019

Glad that there here to stay

Mini eggs are a fantastic play on chocolate. The unique way that the chocolate is prepared is great. I am so glad that they are now available all year long.

June 07, 2019

Always look forward to having them for Easter!

Mini eggs are soooo good! The crunchy shell combined with the chocolate is absolutely amazing. I look forward to getting them in my Easter basket every year. They never get sickening. I could literally eat hundreds without feeling sick haha

May 16, 2019

Great treat

Theses little chocolate eggs taste great not only at Easter ! I love how you can do so much with them and Cadbury do a great job in giving ideas how to use them different ways.

February 07, 2019

Love these any time of year!

Happy these aren’t just for Easter anymore!
    These are great, love the Cadbury chocolate, creamy and the crunchy sugar shell keeps them from melting in little hands!

chesao 384
    December 28, 2018

My favorite thing to find on sale

These little eggs are my absolute favorite way to eat chocolate. I stock up every easter, and no matter whether I buy a 200g bag or a kilo, they're not enough to last me. The candy shell is sweeter than you would find on a Smartie, and thicker than an M&M;- in combination with the super sweet Cadbury chocolate inside, it makes them a pretty satisfying fix for my sweet tooth.

September 25, 2018

the taste can't be put into words

Cadbury mini eggs is something I would buy over and over. They make your taste buds go insane. You can never eat just one. Would recommend to my family and friends