Cadbury Mini Eggs Reviews
#2 in Chocolate

Made of solid milk chocolate with a crisp sugar shell, Cadbury Mini Eggs are a 'can't miss' hit with family and friends. Theses tasty treats are perfect for the dining room centerpiece or hidden inside plastic eggs for the hunt.

July 17, 2019

yummy all year round

this chocolate is really delicious! I love to enjoy it year round as a nice treat. the outside provides a nice crunch and the milk chocolate inside is nice and creamy.

July 07, 2019

Nice and crunchy and has good flavour.

These mini chocolate eggs are so good! The sugar coating and the sweet chocolate inside are such a nice combination! They melt in your melt and they are really rich. I am definitely buying this product again!

July 05, 2019

The best thing that has happened to mankind

I absolutely love these chocolates. Everyone in my house loves them, it's a fight on movie night. These are super addictive and usually do not last long in my possession. They're now available all year long which makes it double trouble.

June 23, 2019

Mini eggs!

I love that these are now available year round! They have an amazing texture and just the perfect crunch to go with the delicious chocolate that’s inside!

June 07, 2019

Yummy Chocolate

No matter the day time or season, these chocolates are deffinetly delicious. It’s hard to only have a few when yet you want to end up eating them all anyways! My kids and myself love them and will always be a happy customer to buy them some more and recommend! Comes with a fair amount kids really love them.

Can’t stop!

What’s not to love about the delicious, addictive mini eggs! These are my ultimate guilty pleasure and not just for Easter time. They’re a great on the go pick me up

United States

Love these mini eggs!

I'm so glad Cadbury decided to offer these all year round! I love the taste of them. Chocolate is so creamy and the shell isn't too sweet. Perfect for a snack and great for entertaining in a bowl for guests.

A treat every Easter!

Of all the candy coated chocolate eggs available in the grocery store, these are by far the best. The chocolate is milky with no bitter or chalky after taste like the competitor's chocolate. The candy coating is sweet and doesn't taste too artificial. I usually like to get a huge bag during Easter and just munch away.

May 15, 2019

Love these

I love these. Love the pretty Easter colors, wouldn't be Easter without having a bowl on my coffee table for kids and adults alike. The fact that I can only find them at Easter makes them that much more special!

May 10, 2019

I will eat an entire bag!

Cadbury Mini Eggs have been one of my favourite chocolates since I was a kid. When Easter and Spring season comes around, I definitely stock up to get me through the rest of the year!