Cake Beauty Delectable Lemon and Cream Nourishing Hand Cream Reviews

March 15, 2019

Yummy & Moisturizing!

Love these hand creams. They are the perfect size to leave in my purse & desk at work! They smell amazingly delicious - almost edible lol. They are very moisturizing and the product stays on my hands for a long time leaving my skin feel & look very soft. Great product :)

March 14, 2019

Perfect for me to carry around

This is a wonderful product that definitely helps my dry hands. Especially after this harsh winter i found I needed to try many different creams. This cream did the job!! I loved it so much I have bought it for friends. It has a great feel when putting it on and It has a great smooth texture.

February 21, 2019

love it

I love this brand cake beauty, not only is it vegan and animal cruelty free, it is also Made in Canad. Love the scent, it lasts long and makes your hands so soft.

May 17, 2018

Love, love, love the smell...

Cake products always smell amazing and this one is no exception. Very soft & subtle lemony scent. It absorbs well and not too thick or sticky. Hands feel moisturized well into the day. Very affordable and a great value as a tube will last a long time.

June 13, 2017

Love this stuff!

I wound up with a small bottle of the strawberry hand cream in a beauty subscription box and I immediately had to go buy a sample set with all the flavours. The lemon is my favourite. Not greasy at all and the smell is amazing. It's the only hand cream I will buy from now on.

May 26, 2017

I am OBSESSED with the Cake line of products and the scents are FABULOUS! My hands are deliciously smooth and smell like a bakery! I recommend to everyone and will go to the ends of the earth for the Lemon Chiffon as well! A+++++

May 11, 2017

My hands were always so incredibly dry at work and I felt like nothing worked. I bought a pack of four of the smaller tubes, and each scent is great! They all smell wonderful, and they don't leave your hands feeling greasy. And what's even better, my hands actually feel moisturized after. Whaaat?

May 03, 2017

This is such a refreshing scent! I love it since it isn't floral like many products out there. It isn't greasy, doesn't leave stains and is good value for the price.

April 30, 2017

Im not normally a hand cream person but wow this stuff smells amazing and really moisturizes . I receive a lot of samples from ipsy and this reminds me to look where I can buy a bunch of cake products . Yummy

April 17, 2017

This smells so good. Exactly like Lemon Merengue Pie. Definitely gets my appetite going... but is lacking in quality of moisturizer. I have to reapply often, and I dont feel like it is actually causing any real benefits aside from short-term relief.