Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Naturally flavored Club Soda with a perfect HINT of Lemon and Lime. The refreshingly Unsweetened and Low Sodium beverage pairs the Canada Dry Club Soda that you know and love with a hint of natural unsweetened lemon lime flavour.

Join the Club!

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

October 11, 2018

Favourite flavour

This is my favourite flavour of the Canada Dry line of flavoured club sodas. It does not have an overpowering taste. It mixes well with plain vodka and tastes great on its own. Get yourself one and see for yourself!

September 30, 2018

Amazing soda

Love this as an alternative to pop!! Tastes light and crisp. Makes a nice drink after a day of working outside. If you haven't tried this please run and try it!!!!

1.2/5

September 30, 2018

It’s a good alternative to pop

I like that it doesn’t have fake sugars, and it would be good to have when you’re eating greasy food and want something light. But as a stand-alone I don’t think I’d order it.

September 27, 2018

Super refreshing and tasty!

I love this product! It tastes good and isn't overwhelmingly lemony. It has a natural taste and I love that it is unsweetened. It is a product we've added to our regular purchases

July 13, 2018

The taste is really good!

I bought thinking to have a simple pop, but it really tastes good. I can recognize it made with whole fruit. Also, no added sugar! That is awesome and healthier than “boxed” juice.

July 06, 2018

Great Sip

This flavour was impossible to find.
    I tried in every grocery store, drug store, independent small grocers in my area, I even went outside of my local area,
    Eventually I was able to locate, a 4-pack size in the Lemon and Orange flavours.
    I chose the Lemon and really enjoyed it. I found the effervescence just right for me and the flavour was very subtle, natural and fresh tasting.
    I like this product a lot.

May 29, 2018

I would by this product again, love it.

This is a summer drink on a very hot day. The taste is refreshing and goes well with rye also. The price is also very affordable. It also is nice with white wine as a spritzer.

May 28, 2018

great flavor

I absolutely love the Canada dry club soda lemon-lime as a mixer. the taste of the lemon-lime club soda is a perfect combo for my vodka, yum, yum, haha

May 23, 2018

Refreshing drink.

Nice real lemon taste. Much healthier than drinking sweetened sodas. I do not like the aftertaste of artificial sweeteners so this is perfect. 0 calories.

May 23, 2018

Crisp and refreshing

This drink is Crisp, light and refreshing. It's what you need on a hot day or after a good meal. It doesn't have all the added sugars as other soft drinks do. It has a great lemon lime kick. A hometown favorite.