Canada Dry Club Soda Lemon-Lime Reviews

Naturally flavored Club Soda with a perfect HINT of Lemon and Lime. The refreshingly Unsweetened and Low Sodium beverage pairs the Canada Dry Club Soda that you know and love with a hint of natural unsweetened lemon lime flavour.

Join the Club!

For more information, please visit Canada Dry

October 07, 2019

Loved it

I'd highly recommend buying CANADA DRY CLUB SODA LEMON-LIME. I was more used to the usual ginger ale and just wanted a change. I'll definitely buy it again.

August 28, 2019

So yummy!

I discovered this soda a few months ago and I absolutely love it for mix! It isn’t sweet and leaves no aftertaste! It mixes best with vodka or rye, my girlfriends and I have drink night once a month and this is our favorite go to mix!

July 12, 2019

amazing product

j'ai été choisie pour testé ce produit et j'en suis très heureuse car il est excellent bon gout rafraichissant quand il fait chaud. vraiment je le recommande a tout le monde. très bon achat à faire.

July 05, 2019

Refreshing on a hot day

Canada Dry Lemon-lime is very refreshing, we have a house full that enjoys Canada Dry Ginger ale and this new flavor adds to the other great tasting Ginger ale we can get.

June 26, 2019

surprised

I love all type of soda ans i can say i canton live without having My sodas around each and Every kind!! I was pretty desapointed by thé taste i love sparkling water but that one didnt have nough flavor to it if they would of pût more lemon it would of been great!!!i know it was a Low sodium but se only could of taste thé gazy Water!My husban and mother in law tried it husband disliked it but mother in law loved it hihi I guess se have all kind of taste but its OK thats what make US all unique !

2.7/5

March 29, 2019

Recette

J'ai essayer ce produit dans mes cocktails rafraîchissants. J'ai beaucoup aimé.
    Bon au goût et la saveur est extra. J'aimerais bien expérimenter les autres saveurs et je crois que je vais m'y essayé. C à voir.
    est-ce que tout les ingrédients sont bien réel dans ce produit?

February 01, 2019

My favourite carbonated drink

This is my overall favourite carbonated drink!! It does not have that regular bland taste that plain carbonated drinks have. It is refreshing, and tasty!

January 04, 2019

So good

I bought this over the holidays to add to my mixed drinks, it made my drink so much better. My mother added it to her Christmas punch and it was even better then before.

October 31, 2018

Refreshing

I do not usually drink club soda unless it is mixed with another drink. I do like Canada Dry brand. This drink is light and refreshing. It has a hint of flavour without being too sweet. I love that it is unsweetened while still being a sparkling drink.

I got this product for free for my honest review.

October 14, 2018

Refereshing!

I really love this soda. It's not too sweet, and tastes like a twist of lemon-lime. Very refreshing, and a nice change from the very sugary sodas. Will definitely purchase again!