Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale Reviews

The Canada Dry Cranberry Ginger Ale you know and love but now with zero calories. Put a little sparkle in your holiday get-togethers with new Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale. Get it while you can!

Le Soda gingembre aux canneberges Canada Dry que vous connaissez et que vous adorez, maintenant offert sans calories. Faites étinceler vos réunions du temps des fêtes avec le nouveau Soda gingembre aux canneberges diète Canada Dry. Profitiez-en tant que vous le pouvez!

You might also like Canada Dry Cranberry Flavoured Ginger Ale

January 23, 2020

I don’t like diet pops

It wasn’t that I didn’t like thus ginger ale I just don’t like diet pops I likes the original better I repurchased the original flavour many time’s since trying it for free

January 14, 2020

My favourite

I stopped drinking pop a couple years ago. When I say this I had to try it and i totally love it. Nice and light. Taste is refreshing. I cant find it in ant stores any more so I'm disappointed. Canada Dry bring it back now please.

December 20, 2019

So festive

I am a big fan of Canada Dry ginger ale and love trying all the new variations they come up with. I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor in response for my honest review.

The Cranberry Ginger Ale is perfect for the upcoming holiday season as cranberries remind me of all things holidays/Christmas! I love that the taste is not too overpowering from the classic Ginger Ale taste but it compliments very nicely without being overly sweet as well. #CanadaDryCranberry

Will definitely keep my beverage fridge stocked up with this over the holidays as I can see this mixing very well in punches...sangrias..with vodka..or just by itself :) Perfect for all ages.

December 02, 2019

I LOVE this but can't find it in local stores now!SAD!!

I got hooked on the diet cranberry gingerale that tastes like a treat...but not too sweet and not too ginger-y. Now I can't find it in my grocery stores that I frequent. Please tell me it's not just a short-term product...please bring it back to Sobeys, Food Basics and No Frills in SW Ontario.

November 26, 2019

Love ginger ale

After receiving my coupon to try this new flavour of ginger ale I picked up the next day. I love ginger ale and this new flavour did not disappoint! It was refreshing and I think would taste great as a mixed beverage for the holidays ! Will definitely purchase

November 21, 2019

Great Tasting Drink

I love this product! I am diabetic, so I enjoy having different options to try that are sugar and carb free, as I carb count. This is a great drink, especially during the Holidays, but I do wish it was available year round. Love the cranberry taste!

November 19, 2019

Loved it!

I got to try this new Canada Dry cranberry flavour for free and I absolutely love it! It’s quite refreshing and not too sweet. It’s the perfect drink for the fall season. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves cranberries!

November 19, 2019

Boisson gazeuse préférée à vie

#CanadaDrycranberry @CanadaDryGingerAle
    @chickadvisor

j'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit gratuitement , le privilège de choisir la version diète et l'opportunité de le savourer en version telle qu'elle est gelé également essayer en version cocktail, c'est lequel cette chance m'a été offerte par chickadvisor a ginger ale Canada Dry. J'ai pu me procurer ce produit avec quelques recherches je dois avouer chez Maxi d'une valeur de 5,99 pour 12 x 341ml canettes

j'ai adoré , je suis accro, je l'ai fait découvrir à toutes mes amis il va faire partie de mon quotidien c'est certain comme rafraîchissement également comme cocktail dans une soirée il est fait d'une belle petite bulle d'une saveur de canneberge évident ainsi qu'une légère couleur rosée je n'ai aucun point négatif si ce n'est que le prix parfois certaines caisse de 24 canettes coûte le même prix que cette caisse de 12 canettes je le recommande all the way.
    💜 Ginger ale canneberge 💜

November 18, 2019

delicious

this became a holiday staple in my house when it first came out. I absolutely love this ginger ale. its my Favorite flavor that they have. Mix this in with the holiday punch it is always a hit.

November 18, 2019

surprise

j'ai essayé le Canada Dry Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale et je l'ai trouvé étonnamment gouteux pour une boisson diète. Quel belle surprise, j'adopte a coup sur!