Canada Dry Ginger Ale Reviews

Canada Dry Ginger Ale is full of goodness, it is perfectly blended, refreshingly crisp and brilliantly sparkling. Made with 100 percent natural flavors and real ginger.

October 02, 2019

great refreshing

Now thats what i call a classic. This is one of my go to soda pops. When im not feeling good i can always count on Canada Dry to be there for me can you say yum!!!

October 02, 2019

This is a great product and I would love to have it again.

This product is vgreat tasting and refreshing and goes great as a mixer in alcohol and really nice to have when you're not feeling well. I have been drinking it for years and I enjoy having it in the house to offer to my guest.

September 18, 2019

Amazing beverage ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I love ginger ale it’s terrific to drink..I love having it in my house all the time ..if my kids are sick I use it ..also it’s 💯 % natural and made from real ginger. I will definitely recommend it to everyone..

September 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great drink

This drink gives a great taste in mouth at first and aftertaste! I prefer this over coke, Pepsi max, 7 up, fanta etc

Love the packaging too. I wish they had it in glass bottles too

September 07, 2019

Ginger Ale not only has a pleasant taste it also settles an

Ever since I was a little girl Canada Dry Ginger Ale has been in our family IAM 64 yrs young and I still use and love Canada Dry Ginger Ale it always settles my tummy when it's upset

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Smooth Taste - I Keep a Stockpile!

This is the only ginger ale I will drink from now on and I have a small stockpile started! The taste is so smooth - the ginger doesn't taste bitter. It's bubbly and is great for those that have an upset stomach.

July 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing

This brand ginger ale is honestly the best because you can actually taste the ginger. Other brands have either too much or not enough.
    Super refreshing on hot days, I always have to have extra in my pantry.

July 18, 2019

canada dry

when I think about refreshing soda's this is almost always my first choice and I also use it for mixed drinks and cocktails.It is refreshing with a good clean taste.Many of my friend like it as well!

July 06, 2019

J'ai aimé le goût de soda gingembre Canada Dry.

J'ai vraiment aimé le goût de soda gingembre Canada Dry.
    Très rafraîchissant; parfait pour l'été.
    Je vais en racheter ce produit.
    J'adore!!!!

July 05, 2019

Only Canada Dry

Being that I have stomach issues due to medications and health issues, the only pop that helps is my Canada Dry Gingerale!
    The only one my doctor even recommended to help me (in moderation of course).
    I love the taste and how refreshing it is...add ice cubes and it's the best drink when it's hot outside...the only one that I can add cranberry juice and is the super delicious...