Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is naturally flavoured and crafted with real ginger and cane sugar that has a robust flavour with a spicy quality. Enjoy the warm, effervescent taste of our Premium Ginger Beer that can be enjoyed alone or is the perfect mixer for any cocktail.

La Bière de gingembre Canada Dry Premium est naturellement aromatisée et composée de vrai gingembre et de sucre de canne qui lui donnent une saveur prononcée au parfum épicé. Savourez le goût ardent et effervescent de notre Bière de gingembre Premium, qui se déguste seule ou se prête parfaitement à la préparation d’un cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

Taste

October 21, 2020

Watch por Fevertree

I picked up a for pack of the artisanal ginger beer at my local Loblaws, thanks Chick Advisor!

I had some on its own, and in a mixed drink. It's not super sweet, which is what I'm looking for in a ginger beer. I could have used a bit more spice, but it has a nice kick. I'd definitely recommend it if you've never had a Dark-N-Stormy!

A great option if you want to support Canadian next time you're looking for Ginger Beer. :)

Taste

October 06, 2020

Canadian dry premium ginger beer

Love the smooth crisp taste of the Canada dry primem ginger beer!
    Especially without the alcohol! Definitely quinches my thirst!
    I also think the packaging is very cute.
    The taste is very unique and different, I definitely will be purchasing it again! Thank you!