Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is naturally flavoured and crafted with real ginger and cane sugar that has a robust flavour with a spicy quality. Enjoy the warm, effervescent taste of our Premium Ginger Beer that can be enjoyed alone or is the perfect mixer for any cocktail.

La Bière de gingembre Canada Dry Premium est naturellement aromatisée et composée de vrai gingembre et de sucre de canne qui lui donnent une saveur prononcée au parfum épicé. Savourez le goût ardent et effervescent de notre Bière de gingembre Premium, qui se déguste seule ou se prête parfaitement à la préparation d’un cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

Taste amazing!

What a great product! Enjoyed and loved the product, would buy this again. A bit expensive, but best quality. Loved the ginger tonic drink. Worth trying.

Ginger extreme!

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer made with cane sugar was delightful!
    The pure ginger taste that comes through in the flavour is surprising and delicious. The size of the bottles is perfect for a refreshing drink.
    I would definitely purchase these again, perhaps when they go on sale as they are definitely on the pricier side; hence the premium version of the drink.

Very Refreshing!

It taste great and is very refreshing. Enjoyed few drinks with colleagues and they loved it as well. Would definitely recommend this brand. Worth buying,

Wow! Ginger!

So this is one of those craft drinks! Ginger beer has a very strong gingery taste and this did not disappoint. It was crisp and gingery. Bitter but sweet. I highly recommend it.

Pretty good

I liked this product quite a bit. I tried the Ginger Beer flavour, it was quite good. I will definitely be trying the other two as a result of receiving this free product. It has a very nice Ginger flavour that you can actually distinguish which is nice. I quite like Ginger and so I was hoping for more taste than in regular ginger ales and wasn't disappointed. Made with cane sugar and the sweetness is not overwhelming like in many cane sugar drinks, I was pleasantly surprised by that. Although honestly I wouldn't mind more Ginger and less sugar but I'm always a fan of less sugar (I drink my cocoa 1-1 instead of 3-1 lol). I would definitely recommend this product line based solely off the Ginger Beer. I will be trying the other two next time I go to the grocery store. I'm assuming the quality of tonic water will be similar to Fever Tree for a gin and tonic. Excited to try it.

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer

This ginger Beer is delicious 😋. It has a nice crisp taste and spice of ginger as well. I will be buying this product again. Im addicted now!... Im thankful for chickadvisor allowing me to try this product for free ♡

Tasty

I was able to try this for free in return for an honest review. I’m not a fan of ginger beer so I asked my husband to try some. He loved it and asked me to buy more. I find it a bit pricy for 4 small bottles so I will be keeping an eye out for it to go on sale.

Delicious! Would Purchase in Future

I was able to try this product free in exchange for my honest review. Upon picking it up from the store I was thinking the price was a little steep for 4 small bottles but was excited to try it. I tried it ice cold and was shocked at how much I liked it. Such a nice flavor and no weird aftertaste. Despite the price I would actually purchase this product in future.

Mild but refreshing tase

I wasn't sure what to expect out of a ginger beer from Canada dry, but after my first sip, I was hooked. I am used to drinking very spicy ginger beer, so I was surprised at the very mild taste, but it is a very refreshing beverage. Those who are not used to ginger beers, this is your baby steps introduction to the world of gingers beers.

Love the ginger flavour!

If you love ginger, you'll love this Premium Ginger Beer by Canada Dry. It's wonderfully fizzy and has lots of ginger taste. The whole family loved it. Such a great treat!