Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer Reviews

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is naturally flavoured and crafted with real ginger and cane sugar that has a robust flavour with a spicy quality. Enjoy the warm, effervescent taste of our Premium Ginger Beer that can be enjoyed alone or is the perfect mixer for any cocktail.

La Bière de gingembre Canada Dry Premium est naturellement aromatisée et composée de vrai gingembre et de sucre de canne qui lui donnent une saveur prononcée au parfum épicé. Savourez le goût ardent et effervescent de notre Bière de gingembre Premium, qui se déguste seule ou se prête parfaitement à la préparation d’un cocktail.

You may also like Canada Dry Premium Ginger Ale or Canada Dry Premium Tonic Water

Très gros gout

Le goût de la boisson es super il es bien fort et va parfaitement bien avec les repas de viande le pétillant es parfait et c'est loin du Canada dry normal j'adore

Such a good drink

I received this free to test from Chick Advisor thank you! I love ginger and gingerale products. I also really enjoy ginger beer because it packs more of a punch. These pair excellent with whiskey just sayin. This product did not disappoint in the slightest. 10/10 would recommend. Had the perfect amount of carbonation too.

Great for Newbies

We are a big gingerbeer household and always trying to find the greatest tasting variations, so when I heard Canada Dry was making a gingerbeer I knew I had to try it. The taste is quite nice and it has a bit of a kick to it, but perhaps a little sweeter than most ginger beers. I wasn't sure of the bottle shape at first but that's nothing against the product, it's just a little strange hahaha. This is great for anyone trying their first ginger beer but there are other styles out there with a spicier intensity if that's what you're leaning more towards.

Great for mixing......but

This great for mixers, I have the ginger beer and mixed with mango calpico and some rum and tastes good and tastes good on its own. It is pricey tho. London Drugs sells it but they sell the glass bottles in a set of four must return bottles in set of four. I found the set at Safeway/Sobeys. Not carbonated as good as the regular ginger ale in cans. Probably do not buy in future because I do not drink alcohol and mix most of the time.

Has a great bite

I am very impressed with the quality of the product and the packaging of this ginger beer. It has perfect carbonation and it was not too spicy. This ginger beer is perfect for ginger lovers and mild enough for newbies to try. It pairs well as an alcoholic mixer and is mild enough to drink on its own as well.

Yummy

I did enjoy the flavour of it, it has a pleasant ginger taste that is stronger than a ginger ale. I think it would be great as a mixer! Definitely having a glass bottle also makes it feel a little bit more elegant than the usual plastic or can options so it definitely looks and feels like a premium soda.

Even though I enjoy the drink, its a bit too expensive for me to buy on the regular. I would likely repurchase only if I had a fancy cocktail night not for just drinking.

This was a little difficult to find as a couple of the stores I went to either didn't stock it or only had the ginger ale or tonic.

I tried this free in exchange for an honest review

November 10, 2020

Classy and smooth with a kick!

Classy and smooth with a kick!
    I can't speak to price/value since was given a free trial/test.
    The Name says it all "Premium". Most people have had a Canada Dry "classic" ginger-ale, maybe just to have with a meal or to calm a tummy. Now they have upped their game and I would add the word "classy". From the look, bottle shape, taste, and finish. Don't even have to mix it with anything. But, after a long day working from home with kids, family, dog, home, and outside distractions you may need to on occasion add something stronger to it. Cheers!

Authentic Ginger Taste, Tad Expensive

Canada Dry Premium Ginger Beer is pretty good on its own, but definitely better in a cocktail. We made Moscow Mules that were great!

This Ginger Beer definitely has a strong, authentic ginger taste that my husband loved, but I found just a tad overpowering. If you love ginger, this is for you!

I will probably repurchase for a night of fancy cocktails here and there, but I can’t see it being a part of our weekly grocery shop due to the price.

Really enjoyed reviewing this one—thanks @canadadry and @chickadvisor for the opportunity!

Love it!

Love it! I really like the flavour of the sugar cane and it’s very refreshing, thanks #chickadvisor and #canadadry . I #trieditforfree and recommend it.

Nice mixer!

I mixed it to make some cocktails over the weekend, good moscow mules! The taste alone is okay but I think it gives its best when mixed.

The price was a bit too high for my standards, so probably I would not re-purchase in the future.

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product. #gotitfree