Carefree Acti-fresh Pantiliners Reviews

November 22, 2017

One of the good ones

There are a couple of liner brands that I use but these ones are one of my favorites cause you don't even know your wearing one and it gives you great coverage for when you don't need a maxi pad but still need some protection.

July 26, 2017

incontinence liners

great for days you might want to feel fresh and secure. Very light protection, tried the body shape regulars. They have a odor neutralizers. these would be great only for light bladder protection.

May 27, 2017

I really like Carefree Acti-Fresh panti-liners. They are so thin that it feels like I am wearing nothing. I wear them at the end of my period or when I think it is coming to protect from leakage but without feeling like I'm wearing anything. They do a great job!

April 02, 2017

These are the best liners I've ever used. They are so soft, it feels like I'm not wearing anything. They are very absorbant; I used them after birth, on light period days, and just every day to keep dry. I find them a little pricey compared to their competition so I try to stock up when they are on sale. The only thing I don't like is you can't buy the extra-long size in unwrapped packaging (they are wrapped for the purse); I hate the extra waste.

February 28, 2017

These pantiliners work the best and aren't expensive! I use them daily and love them! They keep me dry and aren't bulky. They are a lifesaver after having 4 kids.

January 04, 2017

the price is great and they are absorbent, I do however with they would stick to underwear a little better, other then that they are extremely effective and hard to tell they are even there.

October 07, 2016

I just got a sample of this, I very like it is very thin and comfortable, move with your body, you do not feel like a you are wearing them. Great product. Definitly will buy it!

March 02, 2016

I like this Brand of panty Liners,they are comfortable and move with your body,I also like their thin sleek design,no one can even tell your wearing them.They have a nice soft scent for any kind of odor control.I feel very confident using this brand because I know its good quality and will be hassle free.They are inexpensive and can be purchased at Walmart or any grocery store in the pharmacy section. Definitely a good product

February 14, 2016

I use Carefree product, especially this one, since over 10 years and I was never disapointed at all. And they have a wonderful customer service. I never ad a "bad situation in my panties" ever.

January 04, 2016

Love this product, have been using this product for months. I love love it.