Caress Daily Silk Body Wash Reviews

Good - 0

December 14, 2017

Love it

I absolutely love this body wash. I love how soft my skin feels from right after a shower as well as the whole day. I love the fact that the scent of the body wash last longer then just while u are in the shower. I highly recomend.

December 13, 2017

Smells great, scent couls last longer.

This body wash leaves your skin touchably soft with no build up. It lathers great. Works as a good bubble bath soak too. My only complaint is the scent doesn't last long.

May 29, 2017

I really like this body wash. It hydrates my dry skin after along day. It smells amazing and it also lasts along time as well. I recommend this product!

March 17, 2017

I really love the scent and how creamy it is, it lather really well. a little goes a long way would definitely recommend this product because I love it.

January 09, 2017

Caress take me away!!! This is the only body wash I buy!!! Moisturizer better than any other brand with incredibly awesome scents to choose from!!!!!!!

September 29, 2016

I love this stuff it is so soft against my skin is so silky and smooth super good and you can buy it almost anywhere and it's not that expensive this is my favorite body wash yes I would recommend this product

August 06, 2013

I am a busy woman and hate taking time to apply lotion after I shower but with Caress Daily Silk, I don't have to. It's so smooth, soft, and creamy that it's perfect for shaving your legs in the bath too.