4.1/5
Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Soap Reviews

3.2/5

March 15, 2019

Not effective

My experience wasn't very good with this brand. My dishes began to get dirty and all scratched. I traded for another brand and everything went back to normal.So I guess the cleaning power isn't as effective and even using the rinse aid wasn't enough to get the dishes really clean.

2.8/5

March 01, 2019

i always return to cascade

I love Cascade Complete. I simply toss in the pouch before each wash. Does a great job. Occasionally I'll buy another brand, when the price is so low I can't NOT buy it, but I always return to Cascade. Does a great job of cleaning. My ONLY complaint is that occasionally the pouches will stick together. I THINK it has something to do with humidity, though I'm not sure. And when they DO stick to one another one pouch always gets torn as I pry them apart. I try to remember to always close the container after pulling out a pouch, to keep humidity out.

February 15, 2019

Best one we can find

This is by far my favorite to use. We have tried a few different brands that are in competition and this seems to wash well for us. I feel its cleaner and smells better then the other ones we used. I feel better using this for super dirty dishes

August 14, 2018

Cascade Complete Action Pacs

They are easy to use and come in a complete dose in one pac, gets dishes clean and no spots, No measuring and no sticky bottles to handle. You can't beat them, my kids use daily.

August 14, 2018

I like Cascade Pacs

I have been skeptical about these "pacs" for cleaning anything; however, I was desperate. My new dishwasher "recommends" (requires) that you use Cascade - that information is told to you by the salesman, it's in the user manual, it's printed on a permanent label inside the machine. I refused to be manipulated by marketing and continued using my brands. I had stopped using Cascade years ago, because in addition to hating perfume on dishes and clothing, I'm also highly allergic to scents. I've used all types of liquid and my fav for years has been Finish. Well, every load washed came out with dirty dishes and dried up stuff on top of the glasses. It did not matter what I did or that I was using Jet Dry. I finally caved in and used up some old Cascade powder and my dishes came out clean. So when that was done, I bought this. I only got the pacs because the powder wasn't available, however, I really like them. I like that they aren't messy, they don't spill, they don't leave powder on the dishes, they fit in the detergent slot, they don't turn into one big unbreakable lump in the box when exposed to dampness (like my powder did)... I like that even though they are perfumed, I have not smelled it on the dishes nor had a reaction to them.

June 19, 2018

Good stuff, for the most part

This stuff could certainly use more cleaning power and more rinse aid, as the dishes sometimes still come out dirty, or wet after the drying cycle. It works well for the most part though.

May 23, 2018

works well

these are by far the more effective dishwasher pods i've tried! cleans pots and pans perfectly even food caked out. highly recommend and i'll defiantly repurchase

May 23, 2018

Love these pods !

This dishwasher detergent is absolutely amazing I love it my dishes come out Crystal Clear each time with no water spots I don't buy any other kind anymore

April 30, 2018

Meilleur que la plupart

Les actionpads de cascade sont parfaites elles ne laissent pas de résidus blanc contrairement a plusieurs autres marques et rend la vaisselle étincelante

April 30, 2018

Works well

I have been using these dishwasher soap packs for a few years now. They do work well, but I only buy them on sale, as I find them to be sort of expensive.