Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

Top-of-the-line tough-food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn make your dishes dazzle. Plus, it’s formulated to help prevent hard water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

April 22, 2017

I love Cascade action pacs. The price is great and it does a great job cleaning my dishes. It always leaves them sparkling without having to pre wash them first. It does as good of a job as the more expensive brands!

April 22, 2017

The platinum pacs are amazing, I tried the green bottle and it didn't clean my dishes at all, I switched to the platinum pacs and my dishes were sparkling clean.

March 13, 2017

I have tried many products with my dishwasher, and my husband and I purposely left dishes out for 48 hours with cakes on food and used these dishwasher packs and they came out spotless. Very impressed and will only by these packs even if they aren't on sale!

March 12, 2017

I was using powder detergent by some random brand, but after i switched to this (it is a bit expensive) i no longer had a problem with my dishes being dirty after taking them out of the dishwasher.

January 18, 2017

I received these as a sample . They are awesome my glassware and silverware are so sparkley. I only got 2 as my sample so i went right out and bought more

August 30, 2016

I use these Cascade Platinum Action Pacs regularly! They work fantastic! They do a great job of cleaning my dishes even after sitting in the dishwasher for a couple days! I love how my glasses and silverware come out! They are always spotless and shiny clean. Great clean fresh smell too!

August 17, 2016

After moving to the country I went through a lot of different dish tabs & this has been the only one I have found effective in both cleaning the dishes & not leaving a cloudy film behind. This is now the only one I will buy! A little pricey but I try to grab it when its on sale

July 15, 2016

I definately don't like this product. I have given it 3 try and it's the same everytime. It leaves a hard yucky white film on all my dishes and silverware even with an extra rinse. I was surprised acruelly as I have read great reviews. I definately won't use this product again.

July 04, 2016

This product cleans very well the dishes without leaving any stains. The actionpacs are easy to use and the product itself has a nice clean scent. I usually buy this product at Walmart for a very affordable price. I strongly recommend this product for anyone that has a dishwasher and that wants to keep it clean and odor free!!

June 24, 2016

I was not rushing out to buy these dishwasher packs as they are kind of pricy compared to the competition! I've always enjoyed using Cascade products though and my mother recommended these for me. I was using the cheaper competition and every time I unloaded the dishwasher half of it needed to be re-washed because of food particles or large water marks! I bit the bullet and bought a package of these awhile back and haven't looked back since. I no longer have any issues at all with the clean dishes coming out of the washer ! Everything is much cleaner now and I don't have to waste the power to run the load twice! Amazing!