Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Reviews

Top-of-the-line tough-food cleaning powers away stuck-on foods, while built-in rinse aid action and the grease-fighting power of Dawn make your dishes dazzle. Plus, it’s formulated to help prevent hard water filming—keeping your machine looking fresh and clean. Simply pop in an ActionPac and reveal a Platinum sparkle.

November 28, 2017

Great product

I love pods either its dishwashinh or laundary. They are convenient to use. Just pick one and yu r done. Cascade is one of the best brand in dishwashing. I love it. Leave you dishes clean as ever. Smell is ok. Feels like a detergent smell. Every other thing is good.

September 13, 2017

I would buy this product over and over

Cascad products in my opinion is the way to go as far as the dishwasher is concerned. It cleans the dishes very well and avoids leaving a bad smell in the dishwasher. I highly recommend.

September 11, 2017

I would purchase this product again

I received samples of this product it cleaned my dishes to a sparkling clean even the ones that had baked on food it's amazing how just one small tab can work so great after using this Cascade Platinum Action Packs I immediately went out to the store and purchased a full pack

July 28, 2017

No more baked on scrubbing

I'm completely hooked on the cascade platinum actionpaks
    I have never seen my dishes so clean!
    Everything is removed including baked on foods and hard to remove grease. They're a bit more pricy then if there's cascade products but worth it when everything comes out clean and sparkly

June 22, 2017

My one love!

These are absolutely the best. My dishes ALWAYS come out clean no rinsing necessary. And they smell clean. Im never buying any other actionpacs. These are perfect!

June 07, 2017

Cascade Platinum Action Pods are the only dishwasher Pods that use, They work extremely well. They clean all of the gunk off of the items that I put in my dishwasher very well- 99% of the time completely takes all of the food off of every single item which is very important. They are insanely simple to use, all you have to do is pop them in the dishwasher and they do all the work, They are great for me as I am alway on the go and honestly don't have items to have to rewash dishes.

May 26, 2017

I love these little dishwasher pods! I'm able to put dishes right from the table in to the dishwasher and they come out sparkling which gives me more time to enjoy my family! Definitely a staple In my home.

May 23, 2017

I add this to my dishwasher and it works wonderful. We hard water so when it runs thru I expected to have food stuck on and marks. Nope not with cascade Platinum actionpacs. Everything came off and spotless.

May 23, 2017

I used to dislike using the dishwasher, because after a cycle I still saw some disgusting residue on my dishes and especially glassware. Now with this product, everything comes out squeaky clean!! People ask me what I do to my glassware, no spots!!!! I don't even use a rinsing agent + I live in an area of hardwater. Good product, worth the price!

May 15, 2017

So here I am looking at my not so clean dishes coming out of the dishwasher. Frustrating for a mom and business owner on the go all the time. I tried the usual brands with no such luck. So I decide to try something new. Cascade won my heart on the dishes department. Not only do my dishes come clean. I don't even bother to rinse them, can you say BONUS! Totally suggest you all give it a go if you haven't tried these little dish cleaning army packs! Save time, money so you can go to what you really want to be doing!