Cascade Platinum With Dawn Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 163 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

March 17, 2017

This is my favourite dishwasher soap! It does an amazing job of cleaning the dishes! I have the habit of rinsing my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher but my husband doesn't and they all come out clean as clean can be! No film left on the dishes especially the glasses and silverware and that's very important! I do recommend this as it is a very good product.

March 14, 2017

I have tried other products besides Cascade, but I always come back to Cascade. The platinum one is my favourite one. It has even whitened my old Tupperware. Does a great job at cleaning anything the I put in the dishwasher

January 06, 2017

Cascade is a brand that's been in business for decades, so you know their products deliver. If you like sparkling clean dishes, silverware, glasses, etc., use Cascade! It's that simple.

October 31, 2016

I have tried every dishwasher liquid, powder and tablet there is and all created a heavy white film on my dishes. On a whim I picked up a pack of these cascade with dawn tablets because they were the cheapest option at 7$, and I have never looked back! This has changed the way I use my kitchen! I had tried everything-- purchased a new dishwasher, had handymen come in to check it, had my water tested by the city, and even purchased a water softener! Had I known how exceptional this tiny little cube was, I could have saved so much money! I can put anything in the dishwasher now even if I don't rinse it and know it will come out sparkling! If you have a dishwasher, you need to buy this!

August 16, 2016

I am new to the dishwasher scene, having just moved into a house with my very first dishwasher this month. I made the mistake of buying a big tub of no-name dishwashing pods. I had a couple of Cascade Platinum samples and used those and was shocked at the difference between the no-name and the Cascade. I have never seen my dishes shine so much. The difference between wine glasses cleaned with Cascade vs no-name vs hand washing was quite drastic. I won't let the big tub of pods that I got go to waste, but as soon as we finish the bucket, we are definitely getting Cascade Platinum from now on.

July 18, 2016

I've tried other brands of dishwasher tablets , and the cascade ones are the only ones I've seem to have any luck with. They seem to get my dishes clean and break down in the wash. I do recommend cascade over any other brands.

June 17, 2016

These dishwasher tabs work really well! I've used several other brands but this one works the best for us! WOW! I was pleasantly surprised! I've already recommended it to my friends and family :)

May 23, 2016

i looooooooooved it got it at big lots just wish they would distribute it with more in one pack . i got mine for a fraction of the cost and could not find samequantity somewhere else like walmart but it seems to do the job and great lune overall it keeps dishwasher clean which is also a plus if you ak me
    since i use the machine more than once a wk

May 11, 2016

this is the better product i try for dishes. leave all dishes clean, look new and shiny, never use anything else sinse i try this one, the price is too much but Worth it

May 01, 2016

I tried this for the first time last week i was very impress with the result. The dishes came out really clean no residue on my glasses. Im definetly bying this again.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    sample source

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics